Are you looking to make an impact at a fast-scaling health-tech company that has grown annual revenue by more than 850% since 2020?
At IntelyCare, purpose matters! Our AI technology empowers healthcare heroes to transform the way they work. Through our smart and easy-to-use mobile app and platform, our pool of over 30,000 nursing professionals get the pay, freedom, and flexibility they deserve while our partnered facilities get access to nursing resources when they need them. All of which leads to the ultimate goal - better care for patients.
Some of our recent accolades include:
· Reached “Unicorn Status” with a $1.1B
valuation after securing $115 million in Series C funding
· 2022 Boston Business Journal Fast 50
· 2021 Comparably Best Companies for Career Growth
· 2021 Comparably Best Places to Work in Boston
· 2021 Comparably Best Leadership Team
· 2020 Inc 5000
· 2020 Deloitte Technology Fast 500
We are driven by wonder, we care about each other, we take big swings, and most importantly, we believe that together we thrive!
Sound interesting? Read on…
Seeking a highly skilled Network/Security Engineer who thrives on supporting diverse environments while delivering superb customer service. This position will include designing, planning, and provisioning new environments, supporting existing environments, capacity planning and handling escalations. This individual will apply proven communication, analytical and problem-solving skills to help identify, communicate, and resolve issues to maximize the benefit of internal systems investments. They will also be involved in a variety of other projects including assisting with routing, switching, firewall, anti-virus, web/spam filtering, MSSP as well as threat remediation and security compliance.
What You’ll Do:
· Analyze connectivity requests to ensure compliance with NIST, SOC2, Mass 201 CMR 17, PCI, CIS Benchmark standards and compliance framework guidelines
· Vulnerability assessment and remediation
· Security patching
· Encryption Key Management
· Privileged account management
· Account attestation
Who You Are:
· Bachelor's degree. An additional 4 years of networking/security experience can be accepted in lieu of a degree
· Extensive knowledge on various firewall platforms e.g. Meraki, Fortinet
· Comprehensive knowledge of IP networking and network security including encryption, IP-Sec, PKI, SSL Certificates, Site to Site VPN tunnels
· Expanded Security Skillset – LogRhythm, Spam and web Filtering, Crowd strike, Qualys
· Problem Solving - must be able to provide technical solutions to a wide range of complex difficult problems
· Self-Motivator possessing a high sense of urgency and high level of integrity
· Proficient understanding and experience using configuration management and/or diagnostic tools, monitoring applications and performance tools is a plus
· CISSP, CCNA/CCNP-Security or other industry related certifications is a plus
· Familiar with industry standard security best practices (PCI, SOX, HIPAA) is a plus
· Experience with Disaster recovery and Business Continuity planning and implementation is a plus
Some of Our Many Perks
· Monthly health and wellness stipend
· Task Human App with 24/7 wellness coaches
· Complimentary beverages, snacks and lunches catered twice a week
· Summer Fridays
· Competitive PTO
· 12 paid company holidays
· Commuter benefits
· Benefits Hub discount platform
· Opportunities for training and mentorship
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
IntelyCare requires all on-site employees to be fully vaccinated.