PagerDuty is seeking a Security Risk & Compliance Specialist to join our diverse, customer-focused team! As a Security Risk & Compliance Specialist, you will drive, design, and coordinate our Security Compliance Program to ensure customer trust, and fuel PagerDuty’s expansion into global enterprise markets. You will partner across organizational teams as a Security Compliance SME, and coordinate with business and technical stakeholders to meet the demands of our global market. This is an exciting opportunity to help build out our security and compliance risk program. The ideal candidate will have past experience leading at least one compliance program such as SOC2, FedRAMP, NIST, HITECH or similar.
- Drive the compliance program at PagerDuty to achieve and maintain compliance as reflected in successful audits, tracking findings to resolution, and compliance reports; Support the development of program roadmaps, partnering with stakeholders in engineering, program managers and business owners to develop related project plans and timelines.
- Support the customer trust programs, including maintaining current and accurate customer documentation and security questionnaire response programs, and customer audits; Support the Third-Party Risk Program, including partnering with Procurement teams around vendor on-boarding, annual vendor risk assessments and reassessments.
- Knowledge of compliance and regulatory processes, including aligning policies to regulatory and business requirements; Help teams design controls, automation, and reports as required to make compliance the easy choice and to meet compliance requirements; Ability to engage stakeholder groups simultaneously, leading to solutions/sustainable programs.
- Actively drives automation and the continuous improvement of team processes to ensure minimal SLA’s for each process.
- Develops and produces metrics and reporting to support the program, inform stakeholders and provide transparency.
- 6+ years of program / project management experience in a tech/security environment.
- Experience with metrics-driven reporting including dashboards and status report generation.
- Past experience leading at least one compliance program such as SOC2, FedRAMP, NIST, HITECH or similar.
- Familiarity with Cloud Native and SaaS constructs including architectures, DevOps, CI/CD, SecOps disciplines.
- Familiarity with contemporary project, RFP, risk and issue management tools (such as Loopio, UpGuard and Hyperproof).
- Focused on great stakeholder management and client experience.
- A focus on process improvement (automation, single pane of glass, continuous improvement).
- Exceptionally clear communication skills - you’ll need to communicate effectively with all levels and roles at PagerDuty.
- Experience with security in a cloud environment.
- Work experience with SaaS product offerings.
The base salary range for this position is 97,000 - 135,000 CAD. This role may also be eligible for bonus, commission, equity, and/or benefits.
Our base salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range, which is subject to change based on primary work location, reflects the minimum and maximum base salary we expect to pay newly hired employees for the position. Within the range, we determine pay for an individual based on a number of factors including market location, job-related knowledge, skills/competencies and experience.
Your recruiter can share more about the specific offerings for this role, as well as the salary range for your primary work location during the hiring process.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided