As HP continues to digitally transform our business to meet the needs of our customers, there are increased opportunities to support HP sales and deal teams that help demonstrate HP’s security across the enterprise. The need for companies, products, and services to be secure is more important than ever in this constantly changing landscape.
Are you passionate about helping a broad range of business and technology partners secure their customer engagements and business? We are too! We are HP Cybersecurity and we are tasked with the security of the HP enterprise. As HP continues our digital transformation, the work of the cybersecurity professional is never complete and is always interesting. Come be a part of making a difference with us!
In this role you will have a chance to:
- Drives HP Deal Support engagement with business teams
- Collaborate with teams across Cybersecurity and IT disciplines
- Ensure HP policy and regulatory compliance across customer engagements
- Support process improvement and automation projects
- Drive stakeholder engagement across revenue and spend lines
What the Cybersecurity Deal Support Specialist – Business Alignment and Security Solutions (BASS) does at HP:
- Deliver HP Deal Support to business teams including generating Request For Information/Quote/Proposal (RFI/Q/P) responses and supporting the end-to-end deal generation process with accountability to Cybersecurity program leadership
- Participate in continuous program improvement, tools requirement validation, and process automation while assisting wtih cross-functional implementation teamwork
- Partner with HP Cybersecurity teams to provide meaningful measures and metrics for team impact and efficiency.
- Exert influence horizontally and vertically in the organization; demonstrate and grow business acumen and apply it for effective business engagement with internal sales teams.
- Design and deliver formal responses to mid-level audiences
- Think creatively about solutions to issues and problem solving
- Value strong working relationships and teamwork across a variety of teams and global regions to reach common milestones and fuel profitable growth
- Individuals who thrive in this role at HP typically have:
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in technology, business information systems, or related area of study) or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Understanding of Cyber and IT security policies, standards and government regulations
- A mindset of continuous growth, curiosity, and asking WHY?
About the Team
The Deal Support team is part of the Business Alignment and Security Solutions team in HP’s Cybersecurity organization. The BASS team’s primary objective is to closely partner with the HP business units and functions to influence and drive security throughout the development and delivery lifecycles. The BASS team leverages relationships across and throughout HP to bring optimal deal support that reduces risks and leads to HP providing secure solutions to our customers.
You’re out to reimagine and reinvent what’s possible—in your career as well as the world around you. So are we.
We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status quo, and creating what’s next. We’re in search of talented people who are inspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated to making a meaningful difference.
We are 55,000 HP employees, united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Interested in joining us? Let’s talk.
You’re out to reimagine and reinvent what’s possible—in your career as well as the world around you.
So are we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status quo, and creating what’s next. We’re in search of talented people who are inspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated to making a meaningful difference.
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Our history: HP’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion – it's just who we are.
From the boardroom to factory floor, we create a culture where everyone is respected and where people can be themselves, while being a part of something bigger than themselves. We celebrate the notion that you can belong at HP and bring your authentic self to work each and every day. When you do that, you’re more innovative and that helps grow our bottom line. Come to HP and thrive!
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided