About the company
Upstox is one of India's leading Fin-Tech companies with a mission to simplify trading & investing to make it easily accessible to the masses. We aim to enable everyone, from new investors to seasoned traders, to invest across multiple categories with our state-of-the-art trade & investment platform and commission-free pricing. We offer numerous asset categories to invest in, like Stocks, Digital Gold, IPOs, Mutual Funds, and more.
Our mission is simple - to break down the complexities of investing and make it more effortless, accessible, affordable, and easy for the masses to adopt. This key principle when infused with intuitive design and leading-edge technology will help us empower every Indian to take control of their investments.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Create / update processes & policies/procedures.
- Perform Risk Assessment, assign risk severity score/rating, and track / report
the mitigation plans to remediate identified risks.
- Coordinate with Auditors and internal stakeholders and facilitate Audit
findings closure by follow-up with respective teams.
- Work closely with different IT Groups to continuously identify, mitigate, and
manage compliance risks.
- 5+ Years of experience in managing GRC related work.
- Managed & performed risk assessments.
- Have a good understanding of data security & privacy.
- Experienced in defining & establishing policies & procedures tailored to cloud environments
Good To Have:
-- Technical understanding or experience in implementing cloud security controls.
- Good understanding of key AWS services.
- Experience in implementing cybersecurity requirements from SEBI / NSE / BSE.
- Experience in performing quantitative risk assessments.
Psst… tips on how you can beat the competition:
If you can showcase your abilities to:·
Be self-driven / quick starter·
Have an ownership mindset·
Aggressively drive and deliver results
If you fit the above description, we would love to connect with you! APPLY NOW A basic requirement but one that many forget: Make sure you go through our website, download our app and give us feedback!
Upstox is an Equal Opportunity Employer; all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided