About the role:
As the Senior Cybersecurity Engineer, you will be responsible for driving and executing state-of-the-art security solutions to protect our systems and customer data. You will be reporting to Aspire’s Head of Information Security and will have the exciting opportunity to be part of a fast-growing team of infosec specialists within the company.
What will you be doing?
- Support a wide array of IT/security solutions and infrastructure
- Drive security architecture, design and implementation by aligning the outcome with regulatory requirements such as the MAS Technology Risk Management ("TRM") Notice and Guideline.
- Automate processes using e.g. Python, Powershell, Go
- Designing and reviewing of IT security policies, procedures, guidelines and risk assessments
- Supporting and driving other IT/security related activities
We would love to get to know you if you have the following:
- A degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering or a related qualification.
- A passion for cybersecurity and related fields, and are able to demonstrate this with side projects that you have worked on in the past
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in relevant industry and function
- Self-starter, ability to work and thrive within a fast-paced, culturally diverse and evolving environment
- Strong spoken and written communication skills in English
- Experience with security related GCloud and AWS services, e.g. GuardDuty, Config, CloudTrail, CloudWatch, ControlTower, Macie, WAF, Inspector, Security Hub or IAM
- Familiar with tools such as Okta, Google Workspace, Microsoft Defender for Endpoint, Azure Sentinel and Azure AD, Snyk
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided