1) The market leader in digital analytics with the mission of delivering the world’s leading cyber risk analytics on one of the most critical risks of today and the future.
2) Exceptionally well-funded startup that has raised over $100MM of capital from top-tier investors that has no need for any additional capital in this current market environment
3) Explosive team growth (from 15 employees in SF to >100 people globally).
4) Explosive client base growth path with a >99% retention rate.
5) An incredibly diverse, collaborative, and high-performing team of insurance industry professionals, data scientists, and engineers who love working here.
6) CyberCube and its products win industry awards every year (eg. Cyber Risk Solution of the Year & Stress Scenario Software of the Year in 2023). We were recognized with 9 awards in 2022.
7) Senior leadership has a continuous commitment to team members doing the best work of their careers.
8) CyberCube is just a place where you can get things done!
We are looking for a Sr. Application Security Engineer, who will be responsible for aligning our Software Development Life Cycle with security best practices, conducting security assessments on code changes and in general maturing our application security framework, processes and toolsets.
ResponsibilitiesOwn the application security capabilityDrive the technical direction and roadmap of the application security programLead application security reviews and threat modeling, including code reviews and dynamic testingCollaborate with development teams to prepare application security code fixesImplement and scale automated security testing to validate that secure coding best practices are being usedEnable secure development practices through training
Skills Familiarity with common security libraries, security controls, and common security flawsDevelopment or scripting experience and skills. Node.js and Java are preferredExperience with OWASP, static/dynamic analysis, and common security toolsExperience identifying security issues through code reviewExperience working with developersFamiliarity with securing applications built on cloud computing environments (AWS preferred)Understanding of authorization frameworks (OAuth and JWT)Experience working with source control (git, github, bitbucket etc.)Experience integrating application security functions into CI/CD processes
Why You'll Love It HerePlay an instrumental role in reshaping one of the oldest industries in the worldCompetitive salary and unlimited PTOMeaningful early stage equityGenerous healthcare benefits with medical, dental and vision coverageMonthly catered lunches and happy hoursCompany paid learning and development assistanceFlexible working hours and ability to work remotelyOpportunity to participate in a secondment program Dependant care assistance plan Company supported mentorship programGrow in a collaborative, respectful, and empathetic culture
CyberCube Analytics, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We don’t tolerate discrimination against age, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, race, color, nationality, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, protected genetic information or political affiliation.