This role would report into the Sr. Director of Security and is accountable for the execution and operational tasks associated with cyber security for the organization. This role will be supporting the development, implementation and operation of cyber tools outlined in any associated roadmaps. This role has operational accountability for the vulnerability management process, incident response process, security reporting metrics, network and server hardening as well as others as appropriate.
- Accountable for the creation, implementation, practice, and operational ownership for the overall cyber security operations for aPriori including threat hunting, vulnerability management, architectural consultation, monitoring / alerting and threat remediation.
- Participates in internal and third-party audits of the company’s information security policies, procedures, as well as operational duties while supporting any remediation efforts that may be identified as a result of an audit.
- Assist in achieving and maintaining required corporate cyber security and compliance related certifications based on business requirements.
- Accountable for the implementation and operational use of cyber security tools for detecting, reporting and remediating security threats.
- Accountable for developing a baseline cyber security reporting and metrics for monthly / quarterly updates to appropriate stakeholders.
- Assist in the creation, implementation, practice, and operational ownership of an overarching incident response plan.
- Work collaboratively across the organization to support aPriori’s enterprise cyber security and roadmaps by directly engaging with stakeholders.
- Assist in developing and maintaining the appropriate policies and procedures needed to align with business delivery and regulatory compliance needs.
- Work closely with Engineering, Customer Success and the IT Security team as needed to assist in the deployment and maintenance of software and hardware solutions to ensure integrity of corporate and customer assets.
- Establish and maintain network security architecture as it relates to enterprise, colocations and cloud. This may include both NGFW, WAF and cloud native firewalls.
- Responsible for hardening infrastructure using implementation checklists, such as DOD Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs) or Center for Internet Security (CIS) Benchmarks.
- Establish and maintain e-mail security and best practices implementation
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Security, computer science or related field or significant appropriate experience.
- 7-10 years of experience within cyber security operations roles, showing increasing levels of responsibility and complexity
- Expert level knowledge of cyber security operations with a deep understanding of one or more of the standard security frameworks such as NIST.
- Significant experience with incident / outage response, threat detection and remediation, formal IT change management, project management (as a project team member)
- Familiarity with Security Frameworks (NIST, MITRE, Kill Chain etc.) with preference towards practical application at the operations and engineering level
- Has prior experience with EPM (End point Privilege Management), PAM (Privileged Access Management), DLP (Data Loss Prevention), NAC (Network Access Control)
- CISSP, CISM, CISA certification or equivalent.
A team environment where your experience is valued, your voice is heard, and the work that you do makes an impact for our customers and employees.
aPriori offers competitive compensation in a dynamic, growing innovative environment. A competitive benefits package which includes medical, dental, and vision for employees and their dependents, life, disability, flexible spending accounts, 401k match, career-growth opportunities, flexible time, and paid time off benefits – including aPriori days, and more!
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided