Mandiant is seeking an individual for a position as an Applied Intelligence Specialist and liaison onsite with a government client. The successful candidate will create and deploy process-driven, repeatable, proactive and reactive programmatics to sustain the customer. The candidate will also be responsible for the provision of training and outreach operations.
The AIS is broadly accountable to liaise with multiple entities within this government client, internal intelligence and cyber security teams, to drive the implementation and delivery of Mandiant Cyber Threat Intelligence suite of products and services. You will be the key company representative responsible for operational execution, expectation management and fulfillment and day to day relationship management within the client. This role will conduct client onboarding sessions, define ongoing programmatics and performance requirements, and oversee site set up and technical integration activities. The AIS will translate client intelligence concerns into consumable intelligence products.
This role will be responsible for to enable the functional use of cyber threat intelligence between the client and Mandiant. They will manage regular touch points within the client organization, manage request tracking, provide internal debrief support and execute customer feedback while ensuring contract adherence by both parties. The AIS may need to significantly influence Mandiant internal business operations to facilitate optimal product delivery and ensure client delight.
- Act as senior liaison between the customer, Mandiant, and stakeholder organizations
- Ensure the customers’ successful intelligence reception and integration into operations
- Deliver training that enables the customer to successfully integrate and optimize the use of Mandiant threat intelligence within their environment
- Conduct prioritization of multiple customer interests
- Must communicate clearly to all levels of customer personnel maintaining effective client communications
- Must be able to lead effectively in a cross-functional team environment
- Must extensively comprehend and communicate company functions, operations, and products
- Direct the planning, content, and structure of regular and on-demand customer briefings
- Direct feedback, escalations and communication from customer into the company
- Seamlessly lead situations requiring out-of-the-box thinking and/or extensive research
- Participate in conferences, workshops, and symposiums as appropriate and directed
- Ensure customers are smoothly provisioned throughout the lifecycle of a new or trial customer and for product upgrade processes
- Regular travel to visit stakeholders within the DC Metro area
- Active Top Secret clearance or higher required
- 4 + years of experience in an analytical role of either network forensics analyst, Threat Analyst or security engineer/ consultant
- 2 years minimum experience leading projects
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and soft skills. Able to build strong and meaningful relationships with Customers.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to present to a variety of internal audiences including senior executives
- Bachelor’s or other professional degree preferred
- Proven track record of successfully managing and executing on short term and long term projects
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to prioritize and execute in a methodical and disciplined manner
- Ability to set and manage expectations with senior stake-holders and team members
- Demonstrated ability to manage customer relationships
As a U.S. federal contractor, Mandiant has adopted a COVID-19 Vaccination Policy to comply with our obligations under applicable laws and requirements. This position may be covered under Mandiant’s COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, as required in order to support federal contracts, access company offices and/or attend in-person meetings and work events. If covered under this policy, proof of vaccination against COVID-19 may be required as a condition of hire.
At Mandiant we are committed to our #OneTeam approach combining diversity, collaboration, and excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
This position will be a hybrid role that will remote and requires some on-site support in the Washington DC/Metro area.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided