Actively defend industrial environments. This candidate will work directly with customers to understand their requirements, manage day-to-day operations of systems, triage events, and perform intrusion analysis and hunting in customers’ environments.
Dragos seeks passionate, hard-working, fun-loving, small-ego, big-brained people. Our tagline is “Safeguarding Civilization” not because we think highly of ourselves, but because the problems we are solving are critically important, today and in the years to come. We look for ICS experts across industries who are committed to growing global expertise in the space by training the next wave of future innovators and thought leaders.
Our Threat Operations help customers find, respond to, recover from, and communicate security incidents within industrial environments. Our two foci—the leading edge of defensive capabilities and expertise in Industrial Control Systems—require that you excel at finding threats and defending industrial control networks. If you're looking to forward a career in industrial security and have experience in industrial environments, network security monitoring, incident handling, threat intelligence, and/or digital forensics, we encourage you to apply!
US Citizens and US Permanents Residents Only
While Dragos is located in Hanover, MD this position can be fully remote within the United States
Senior Operations Analyst
Dragos is looking for an analyst to actively defend our customers’ industrial environments. This candidate will work directly with customers to understand their requirements, manage day-to-day operations of systems, triage events, and perform intrusion analysis and hunting in customers’ environments.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
* Ability to analyze and interact with industrial network protocols and create parsers/dissectors as needed
* Ability to perform hunts using a variety of datasets and tools
* Skilled in intrusion detection, analysis, and escalation
* Demonstration of ability to implement new signatures in a variety of tools (YARA, Snort, Bro, etc)
* Knowledge of Windows, Linux, and a variety of industrial software and hardware and various security toolsets
* Ability to script with Python, Ruby, bash, etc
* Excellent social, verbal, and written communication skills; ability to both facilitate training and present complex analytical data to a variety of audiences and work effectively with customers
* Self-motivated and results-focused; ability to strengthen the team and its mission
* Ability to share on-call responsibilities including non-standard hours, onsite response efforts
* Ability to travel up to 50%, both domestic and international
* Ability to complete various background checks on a per customer requirements basis
* US Permanent Resident or US Citizen (Must be able to pass background checks)
Contact email@example.com with questions
- Conduct active and continuous monitoring and defense of industrial environments
- Gather customer requirements and concerns
- Manage day-to-day systems operations
- Triage security events
- Perform intrusion analysis
- Hunt for threat in customer telemetry
- Deliver written and oral briefings and reports