At Optiv, we’re on a mission to help our clients make their businesses more secure. We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in a truly essential industry. Join us.
Who we are looking for:
Accomplished cyber security professional with demonstrated success in securing initial business as well as grow new business opportunities in the greater Seattle area. The Cyber Security Advisor combines technical knowledge with sales skills and applies practical information security experience to address the specific needs of the client. As a partner to the client executive you will build relationships that solidify Optiv as the primary security solution provider.
How you’ll make an impact:Provide pre-sales support in collaboration with our sales team and ensure product and service selection meets customers business and technology needsBuild strong relationships with our customers and establish yourself as the advisor which will allow them to reach their cyber security goalsYou'll identify and understand our client's core security concerns and how they correlate to Optiv solutions that mitigate these cybersecurity risksEffectively communicate the capabilities of Optiv’s vast cyber security services and technology product suite.
Qualifications for success:Experience in providing guidance in strategic, program and project initiatives in cyber securityManage and prioritize the proposal process to create SOW’s and respond to RFI/RFP’sClient Operations experience is preferredAbility to clearly articulate the benefits of the Optiv product and service solutions portfolio to various client stakeholdersProven experience in a pre or post-sales capacity in an information security environment.Ability to listen and communicate effectively with vendors, prospects, clients, account managers and management.Strong presentation, written and oral communication skills.
With Optiv you can expect:
• A company committed to championing Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion through our Affinity groups including, Black Employee Network, Disabled Employee Network, Latino Employee Network, Optiv Pride (LGBTQIA+), Veterans Support Network, and Women's Network.
• Work/life balance. We offer “Recharge” a flexible, time-off program that encourages eligible employees to take the time they need to recharge
• Professional training resources, including tuition reimbursement
• Creative problem-solving and the ability to tackle unique, complex projects
• Volunteer Opportunities. “Optiv Chips In” encourages employees to volunteer and engage with their teams and communities.
• The ability and technology necessary to productively work remote/from home (where applicable)
If you are seeking a culture that supports growth, fosters success, and moves the industry forward, find your place at Optiv! As a market-leading provider of cyber security solutions, Optiv has the most comprehensive ecosystem of security products and partners to deliver unparalleled services. Our rich and successful history with our clients is based on trust, serving more than 12,000 clients of varying sizes and industries, including commercial, government, and education. We have the proven expertise to plan, build, and run successful security programs across Risk Management, Cyber Digital Transformation, Threat Management, Security Operations - Managed Services, and Identity and Data Management.