Information Security Analyst in India (DLP)
At G-P, our mission is to break down barriers to global business, enabling opportunities for everyone, everywhere. With remote-first and diverse teams all around the world, our people are key to achieving this mission. That’s why we trust our Dream Team members with the flexibility and autonomy to do their best and most innovative work, encourage and support their personal growth and career development, and believe in recognition for a job well done.
Our industry-leading SaaS-based Global Employment Platform™ enables our customers to expand and grow into 180+ countries, creating more opportunities for global success – without requiring entity or subsidiary setup. The technical opportunities you’ll experience here have a positive impact on people and their work/life possibilities around the world. Beyond the power of our platform, we never forget that behind every hire is a human being. And that brings us to you.
If you have a passion for automation, are a deep innovator, and want to solve complex problems that lead to a world of positive results, consider G-P. Here, your knowledge and experience will be crucial to helping design and develop high-performing cloud-based software products using traditional Agile methodologies and modern frameworks.
Beyond a competitive compensation and benefits package, what we offer to all employees along the way is the clear and simple promise of Opportunity Made Possible. Come expand your skills in new ways and experience the thrill of your best innovations becoming reality.
About the position:
As an Information Security Analyst (DLP), you will support the implementation of the company's established data loss prevention (DLP) programme. You will assist with maintaining compliance initiatives.
What you can expect to do:
- Manage DLP (data loss prevention) programme.
- Create and maintain DLP runbooks, policies, and procedures.
- Monitoring and responding to DLP alerts.
- Work with DLP vendor to troubleshoot, maintain and upgrade software.
- Educate internal users on how to remain compliant.
- Participate in information security governance, risk and compliance objectives.
- Assist with compliance with GRC frameworks. e.g., policies, procedures
- Partake in audit projects such as ISO 27001 and SOC 2
- Cross training with other members of the Information Security team
- Work with ERM (Enterprise risk management) team to manage risks.
- Work with legal and privacy teams to ensure compliance needs are obtained.
What we’re looking for
- Knowledge of information security concepts
- Knowledge of GRC frameworks eg (ISO 27001 / SOC 2)
- Experience with DLP tools and.
- Experience working with internal / external auditors.
- Experience with project management.
- Education: bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science
- Experience: 5+ years in an Information Security role
- Good communication skills and working well with others
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants who meet the inherent requirements for the position. Please note that background checks are required, and this may include criminal record checks.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided