- Conducting risk assessment and exception management on the infra, application, endpoint, IAM, data, user awareness, and third-party.
- Conducting SAST and DAST per internal request.
- Conducting cybersecurity training and drill.
- Conducting cybersecurity Internal Control Self-Assessment (ICSA)
- Manage security alerts triggered by Microsoft Defender Suite.
- Updating the cybersecurity policy and documents to reflect the up-to-date security baseline
- Bachelor’s degree,
- 1 to 3+ years of ISMS experience,
- CISSP, CISA, CISM, ISO27001 qualifications is preferred.
To us, people are our greatest asset, and we are more than happy to invest in employees! We create a healthy work atmosphere and provide you with the tools and support for doing your job successfully. With a culture of flexibility and transparency, we believe there should be no barriers, and everyone’s contributions matter.
Work Life Balance is a must
- 15 days annual leaves (pro-rata for partial month at first year)
- 5 days full-pay sick leaves, 3 days menstrual leaves
- Health check subsidy
- Ergonomic-design chair and fully-equipped devices for work
Grow together & keep learning
- Conferences & external subsidy
- Learning clubs to share technical skill (e.g: Frontend/Backend tech sharing, Product Management...etc)
Work Hard, Play even Harder
- Various entertainment & sports clubs, attend basketball clubs today, and play board game tomorrow!
- Snacks & beverage to refill your energy anytime
Learn more about IXT: https://theixt.com/
OneDegree Tech Blog: https://medium.com/onedegree-tech-blog
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided