501204 Risk Management Framework Information System Security Manager (ISSM)
Work Location: San Antonio, TX
Schedule: Full Time
IronMountain Solutions, Inc. has multiple openings and is seeking a Risk Management Framework Information System Security Managers (ISSM) for the San Antonio, TX area supporting the IMCOM Cyber Security Program. The ideal candidate should be highly motivated, a self-starter, and be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and work effectively with others. A successful candidate must have experience in reviewing (RMF) certification and accreditation documentation, standard operating procedures, policies, and security instructions for both networked and stand-alone computer systems and provides oversight and guidance for multiple systems.
This is a hybrid role with combination of on-site and telework.
Candidates must have the ability to obtain and maintain a Secret level security clearance.
- Supports the IMCOM cyber security program to include, but not limited to, cyber security policy, procedures, and regulations to assist with identifying potential cyber security issues.
- Supports the IMCOM cyber security program by reviewing/completing RMF packages to include system categorizations, security plan, and authorization packages (A&A, Access Only).
- Monitors, evaluates, and maintains systems and procedures to safeguard information systems, networks, and databases.
- Implements, enforces, communicates, and develops security policies or plans for data, software applications, hardware, telecommunications, and information systems security education/awareness programs.
- Establishes and satisfies system-wide information security requirements based upon the analysis of user, policy, regulatory, and resource demands.
- Assists organization information system owner in daily RMF duties.
- Prepares department specific reports as required by government or customer.
- Serves as liaison between department and other departments as well as with outside customers, regulatory personnel, etc.
Education and General Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in related field, or greater than 8 years of equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 3-10 plus years of work-related experience.
- Ability to obtain/maintain a DoD Secret security clearance prior to start date.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD 8570 Information Assurance IAT/IAM level II-III certification prior to start date.
- Ability to clearly present and communicate technical approaches and findings.
- Advanced degree preferred.
- DoD 8570 Information Assurance IAT/IAM level II-III certification.
- Experience supporting DoD RMF process.
- Active Secret clearance.
Clearance Requirements: The ability to obtain and maintain a Secret security clearance is required.
Salary range - $75,000 to $120000 based on education and years of experience.
IronMountain Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer/SDVOSB
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided