What you’ll be responsible for:
In 2020, Circle unveiled Circle APIs: a set of solutions and smarter technology to help businesses accept payments in a more global, scalable, and efficient alternative to traditional banking rails (spoiler: we're using USD Coin under the hood).
The Circle Security Team works to protect Circle; our customers, clients, and partners; and the financial markets upon which we rely.
As a member of this team, you’ll design, operate and support cutting-edge SASE/SSE systems to provide web security, CASB and remote access to business users around the globe. Using your strong analytical skills and experience with scripting and automation, you’ll identify more efficient, repeatable, and secure ways to deliver your service. Your focus on continuous improvement and desire to share knowledge will allow you to lead and mentor less experienced team members.
What you'll work on:
- Working across teams to implement security controls throughout the company.
- Enhancing the organizational security posture by acting as a subject matter expert (SME) of a broad array of security products.
- Deploying POCs and Pilots as needed, working with multiple enterprise teams to obtain testers to validate assumptions and operation of controls prior to wide scale deployment.
- Ensuring proper documentation of existing configuration, procedures, and guidelines.
- Translating IT security strategies into tactical initiatives. Leading small to medium-sized projects.
- Leading security reviews of new and existing technologies, designs, and remediation planning efforts.
- Recommending security controls and/or corrective actions for mitigating technical and business risk.
- Performing risk assessments and leading remediation efforts to minimize enterprise risk exposure.
- Working with third-party security vendors to enable new features, resolve security tool issues and leverage the tool’s capabilities for improving Circle’s security posture.
- Mentoring team members to help develop their skill sets.
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
What you’ll bring to Circle:
- 7+ years’ experience in network security design and configuration with experience supporting enterprise environments.
- Experience deploying, migrating to, and/or supporting cloud network security (SASE/CASB) products such as Netskope, iBoss, Zscaler or Palo Alto PrismaAccess.
- Working knowledge of web proxies (Cisco, BlueCoat, Zscaler, McAfee) and/or remote access/VPN solutions (Palo Alto, Zscaler).
- Experience in scripting and automation tools such as Ansible, Python or Terraform.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills with the capability to handle and own critical issues through to resolution.
- Experience/familiarity with Slack, Apple MacOS and GSuite.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided