Hyperscience is transforming the future of work to elevate human potential. Our human-centered approach to automation enables a new era of human and machine collaboration that delivers dramatically improved organizational agility, without the legacy cost and burden of change management. By combining data, people, and processes into digital assembly lines, the Hyperscience Platform turns complex processes into simple, configurable workflows. Our industry-leading machine learning technology continuously learns and evolves, to involve humans only when needed. For more information, please visit www.hyperscience.com
We are looking for a software-focused security engineer who is excited for the challenge in building a secure product from the ground up. As a member of a growing team in a fast-moving startup, this individual will have the opportunity to drive key cornerstones of our product security. If you love to code, have unique ideas in solving security issues, and are motivated by the challenge of securing a product relied on by some of the world’s largest companies, this role is for you.
ResponsibilitiesImplement a software assurance model designed to address security defects early in the delivery pipeline.Perform security design reviews for new features and product releases.Perform code reviews and advise developers on remediation techniques.Design controls to detect and respond to common attacks on our platform.Triage and respond to external inquiries around security vulnerabilities.Facilitate internal training on various security topics to raise awareness and interest.
QualificationsStrong experience with Python and Bash scripting2+ years of hands-on experience working with developers in building a software assurance model.Demonstrate the ability to manually exploit security flaws on web applications and APIs.Hands-on experience deploying open source security tools to monitor the cloud infrastructure.Experience designing secure web services, RESTful APIs, and microservice architectures.Strong understanding of containerization technology such as Docker and Kubernetes, and the ability to deploy hardened configurations using orchestration tools.Systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with strong communication skills and a sense of ownership and drive.
Benefits & Perks
- You’ll work with some of the best machine learning, software, and test engineers in one of the most innovative tech companies in Sofia
- Budget to attend conferences, train, and further your education
- A dedicated budget to set your work from home space & monthly reimbursement on recurring expenses
- Monthly budget to cover child care and educational needs/expenses
- Up to 6 months fully paid parental leave used within 3 years of your child’s birth
- 30 days of paid leave annually to help nurture work-life symbiosis
- Work from home flexibility
- A great office, with excellent location
- Catered lunches, afternoon breakfasts, and a great variety of snacks and drinks
- Auto assistant for your car
- A sports card, covering various options for sport
- Additional health insurance package, including extensive medical, dental & vision care
- Truly competitive salary
- Stock Options
- Referral bonus
All job applications will be treated and processed with strict confidentiality and in full compliance with the GDPR provisions. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.