Prudential’s Global Technology team is the spark that ignites the power of Prudential for our customers and employees worldwide. Our organization plays a critical and highly visible role in delivering customer-driven solutions across every area of the company. The Global Technology team is made up of diverse, agile-thinking, and highly-skilled professionals; we use our combined capabilities to enable the organization with innovation, speed, agility, scalability and efficiency.
The Global Technology team takes great pride in our culture where digital transformation is built into our DNA. When you join the Global Technology organization at Prudential, you’ll unlock a challenging and impactful career – all while growing your skills and advancing your profession at one of the world’s leading financial services institutions.
Prudential Financial is a Fortune 100 financial services leader with a dynamic and diverse workforce and a strong emphasis on talent management. Our High Tech Investigations Unit (HTIU) is a global unit responsible for incident response and investigations in Asia, Europe and the Americas. This is an exciting time to join a growing team. The HTIU is seeking an experienced individual for the position of Digital Forensics and Incident Response Manager. This position will report to the HTIU Director of Incident Response and Threat Hunting.
The Digital Forensics and Incident Response Manager will initially serve as an individual contributor, responsible for conducting digital forensic examinations, responding to security incidents, assisting with threat hunting operations, performing incident readiness activities, and completing other related cybersecurity tasks as required in a rapidly evolving corporate environment.
- 4 plus years of experience responding to cyber incidents in a large corporate/government environment or 4 plus years of experience comprised of digital forensic related investigations, threat hunting, and incident response.
- Experience performing host, log, memory, and network forensics.
- Knowledge of Python (preferred) or another programming language.
- Familiarity in operating system scripting utilizing Bash or PowerShell
- Advanced experience in the use of Splunk and the Search Processing Language (SPL).
- Experience using forensic software suites (X-Ways, EnCase, FTK, SIFT).
- Experience conducting digital forensic examinations of Windows, Linux, and OSX endpoints.
- Proficiency in command-line based operations.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently or on a team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Digital Forensics, Information Security, Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related discipline.
- Proficiency in Cloud computing architecture and incident response.
- GCFE, GCFA, GCIH, GREM, GNFA, GPEN or similar industry-accepted certifications.
- Experience reversing and analyzing malicious software.
- Proficiency in Python (preferred) or another programming language.
- Experience in data analysis at scale.
- Salary: $130000 - $155000
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Bonus
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Optional Telecommute