As a Senior Program Manager on the Trust and Security team you will partner with security leadership to drive clarity and execution of high-level security program objectives. In this role, you will focus on creating standardized program charters, metrics, and reports relating to security programs such as Vulnerability Management, Threat Intelligence, security standard adoption, and others. You will partner cross-functionally with Core IT, Product, Engineering, Legal and executive teams.
What You’ll Do:
- Support the development and execution of security programs, tactical plans, objectives and goals
- Manage the execution and communication for strategic security programs and projects
- Manage dependencies both within the department and across the company
- Manage and work closely with other cross-functional teams including security, corporate IT, compliance, and engineering.
- Manage program risk and work across teams to communicate risk mitigation plans
- Take the lead on driving team knowledge and document organization.
What You Bring:
- Significant experience with program management, ideally within security or cloud technology.
- Exceptional project management & organization skills
- Proven ability to build relationships, drive cross-functional programs, and influence others in both technical and non-technical roles.
- Experience building systems, processes, and tools to organize and drive change
- Excellent communication skills; ability to lead effective cross-functional meetings, formulate and deliver clear presentations, and synthesize action items
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment; managing multiple complex projects at once
- Experience working with security team with cross functional stakeholders
- Worked in a fast paced startup environment.
- Familiarity with the Atlassian suite of products (JIRA, Confluence, etc)
- Familiarity with security standards such as CIS, NIST, FISMA, ISO, etc.
What You Get:
- Learning and development allowance
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Up to 25K reimbursement for fertility, adoption, and parental planning services
- Flexible PTO policy
- Monthly wellness stipend, home office stipend
- Remote or Hybrid work flexibility.
The base salary for this position will vary based on geography and other factors. In accordance with Colorado law, the base salary for this role if filled within Colorado is $118,490-$139,400.
Equal Employment Opportunities at Checkr
Checkr is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Checkr believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Checkr also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Checkr’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history in accordance with local, state, and/or federal laws, including the San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided