- Salary: $400000 - $400001
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Stock Options
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: No Travel
- Telework: Full Telecommute
We’re looking for a Sales Director to help us continue to build, scale, and take our Enterprise Sales Team in the Southeastern United States to the next level. In this role, you will work closely with Marketing, Sales Development, Sales Operations, and Product teams (as well as other business units) to be accountable for delivering against revenue goals. You will be responsible for leading the efforts to drive productivity and efficiency improvement for your team through innovation, new technologies, skill set training, and process improvement.
Locations: FL, GA, NC, SC, TN area ideal
- Develop and implement sales strategies in the specific region that drive monthly, quarterly and yearly growth against company targets.
- Drive and oversee opportunities at the strategic and tactical level.
- Perform regular pipeline reviews and accurately forecast sales pipeline with your team to be delivered to the Senior Leadership Team.
- Hire, develop, coach, and manage a strong team of Sales Professionals to meet and exceed sales objectives.
- Work with sales teams in territory and account planning.
- Participate in team-building and company-growth activities including strategy setting, sales training, marketing efforts, and client care
- Display strong time management skills.
- Understand and manage all phases of the sales cycle.
- Significant success working in hands-on sales leadership and focused on cybersecurity solutions
- Excellent communication and highly developed social skills with a strong ability to work in collaboration across the organization
- The ability to create and design programs from the ground up and evaluate the technology and tools needed to bring them to life
- Advanced go to market and planning skills in addition to advanced writing and presentation abilities
- Experience developing and implementing joint go to market plans
- Track record of successful sales pipeline management and results
- Strong business acumen and technical knowledge to succinctly align customer/partner needs with the Dragos value proposition
- OTE: $400,000
- OTE + Benefits + Equity = $520,000
- Comprehensive benefits plan (medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, 401K with match)
- Equity at Dragos is quickly growing and the total compensation under-represents the future growth and refresh program. This will be discussed on the first call with the Dragos recruiter.
Dragos is the Industrial Cybersecurity expert on a relentless mission to safeguard civilization. In a world of rising cybersecurity threats, Dragos protects the most critical infrastructure – those that provide us with the tenets of modern civilization – from increasingly capable adversaries who wish to do it harm. Devoted to codifying and sharing our in-depth industry knowledge of ICS/OT systems, Dragos arms industrial defenders around the world with the knowledge and tools to protect their systems as effectively and efficiently as possible. Founded by world-class industrial intelligence experts, Dragos has the industry’s largest team of ICS/OT practitioners who have been on the front lines of the world’s most significant industrial cyber-attacks.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is core value at Dragos, and we are passionate about building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable working environment for all. We know that every member of our team enriches our diversity by exposing us to a broad range of ways to understand and engage with the world, identify challenges, and discover, design, and deliver solutions. Not only does a Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion focus enrich our environment and teams, but it is also critical in our success as we defend adversaries all over the world. The broad range of ideas, experiences, and perspectives is critical to our success.
We offer equity, competitive salaries, remote working, unlimited PTO, and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, disability, 401K, and life insurance.
Dragos is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local laws.