- Salary: $290000 - $290001
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Stock Options
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Over 75
- Telework: Full Telecommute
We’re looking for a Director, Solution Architects to help take the Sales Engineering team to the next level with a focus on the Central US region. As a Director, Solution Architects you will leverage technical knowledge to build and lead a team of Solution Architects that serve as a sales, marketing, and engineering overlay to ensure that Dragos is properly positioned to solve our prospective clients/partners unique business challenges. Your team will also be responsible for providing client/partner feedback and requirements to Dragos’ Marketing, Product Management, & Engineering teams to improve our products and offerings.
The Solution Architects In conjunction with Sales Account Executives, are responsible for conducting in-person and remote product demonstrations and articulating the technical value of Dragos products and offerings.
- Drive participation in pre/post sales process to understand customer requirements, technical objectives, & environment
- Offer consultative recommendations to our customers/clients -for complete awareness of our best practices
- Perform product demos - often tailored to our customer's needs.
- Plan and coordinate teams trade show/conference support
- Continue to build and develop the team’s capacity to provide expert consultative services in areas of design, identification of future opportunities, and presenting the value and differentiators of Dragos’ solutions and services.
- Proof of Concept deployments, management & troubleshooting/support.
- Respond to inbound products & services-related queries such as requests for information, proposals, & statements of work.
- Provide feedback & guidance to Product Management based on the sales organization, partner, internal & customer-generated feedback
- 10+ years experience in a pre-sales and/or consultative role
- 10+ years experience in an information/cybersecurity role
- Networking experience: TCP/IP, OSI model, & Purdue model
- Software & Tool familiarity: Linux CLI, Docker, Wireshark/Tshark, TCPdump, NiFi, ELK, & Jupyter
- Good customer-facing demeanor and excellent communication skills.
- Strong presentation, relationship building, & negotiation skills
- Ability to function independently to determine proper methods & procedures
- Relevant certifications: GICSP, CISSP, etc. (preferred, not required)
- Amenable to fast-paced, high-growth startup environment and culture
- ICS experience preferred
- This position will require approximately 70% travel
- OTE: $290,000
- OTE + Benefits + Equity = $400,000
- Comprehensive benefits plan (medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, 401K with match)
- Equity at Dragos is quickly growing and the total compensation under-represents the future growth and refresh program. This will be discussed on the first call with the Dragos recruiter.
Dragos is the Industrial Cybersecurity expert on a relentless mission to safeguard civilization. In a world of rising cybersecurity threats, Dragos protects the most critical infrastructure – those that provide us with the tenets of modern civilization – from increasingly capable adversaries who wish to do it harm. Devoted to codifying and sharing our in-depth industry knowledge of ICS/OT systems, Dragos arms industrial defenders around the world with the knowledge and tools to protect their systems as effectively and efficiently as possible. Founded by world-class industrial intelligence experts, Dragos has the industry’s largest team of ICS/OT practitioners who have been on the front lines of the world’s most significant industrial cyber-attacks.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is core value at Dragos, and we are passionate about building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable working environment for all. We know that every member of our team enriches our diversity by exposing us to a broad range of ways to understand and engage with the world, identify challenges, and discover, design, and deliver solutions. Not only does a Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion focus enrich our environment and teams, but it is also critical in our success as we defend adversaries all over the world. The broad range of ideas, experiences, and perspectives is critical to our success.
Dragos is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local laws.