Mandiant is seeking a Program Director who can manage the delivery of large-scale cyber security transformation programs in multiple countries across EMEA.
It is imperative that the The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate past performance managing and delivering programs at scale in the Middle East. They must be able to multi-task and plan and execute complex programs to tight deadlines, particularly the sequencing of multiple workstreams, including consulting, training, and technology deployments across multiple client sites. T
The post will cover government and large enterprise clients.
- Draft governance arrangements for the oversight and management of large-scale programs in multiple countries in EMEA;
- Chair relevant Major Program Working Groups and attend internal Steering Groups;
- Develop a deep understanding of Mandiant’s multiple delivery and enabling teams;
- Control and manage all senior Mandiant interactions for pinnacle clients;
- Act as a key, daily point of contact for clients at an executive level;
- Work with the Project and Program Managers to approve detailed schedules for large scale government and enterprise programs.
- Build positive and robust arrangements with all program stakeholders, including partners and sub-contractors;
- Provide status reporting to the Mandiant EMEA Senior Leadership Team (SLT);
- Troubleshoot any scheduling, procurement and deployment or integration issues and escalate any risks to the Mandiant EMEA SLT as soon as necessary;
- Secure clients’ sign off on all program deliverables at an executive level;
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience leading complex cybersecurity / IT programs and initiatives;
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or equivalent certification;
- Expert-level skills utilizing program and project management tools and techniques;
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills in English with a second EMEA language beneficial;
- Knowledge and experience of working on projects and programs relating to the delivery of cyber security capability;
- Demonstrable evidence of robust management of vendors and suppliers;
- Strong financial and order management skills;
- Ability to convey results clearly in formal technical reports and deliver briefings;
- Strong organizational skills.
- Experience, understanding of, and interest in security operations a plus.
- Reliable team player who is capable of working effectively and efficiently with minimal supervision
- Strong time management skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Ability to successfully interface with C-suite level clients (internal and external)
- Ability to document and explain technical details in a concise, understandable manner
- Ability to manage and balance own time among multiple tasks, and lead junior staff when required.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided