What's in it for you?
Do you live and breathe cybersecurity and have a passion for sports and online gaming? Are you a cyber wizard with a passion for safeguarding digital assets? Have you always wanted to help safeguard the web3 and crypto world? If you've answered yes to these questions, we may have the perfect role for you! We are looking for a Cybersecurity Operations Specialist to join our Security team to help ensure our systems, data and digital assets are protected.
Your role with us?
Your mission should you choose to accept it, will be to act as a guardian of Easygo's digital kingdom! You'll be the wizard behind the curtain ensuring the integrity, confidentiality, and availability of our systems, data and people! As the Cybersecurity Operations Specialist, you will play a critical role in safeguarding Easygo’s digital assets. This role combines a number of disciplines suitable to candidates with Systems Administration and Cybersecurity Analyst experience. This role encompasses ownership and control of some of our cybersecurity platforms as well as system administrator responsibilities for domain names, DNS, email delivery, and other essential parts of our infrastructure as required.
Who are we?
At Easygo we proudly stand as a prominent service provider to a powerhouse of brands within the iGaming industry, including Stake.com, Kick.com and Twist Gaming. Stake is the world's largest crypto casino, and leads the industry with a seamless online casino and sportsbook experience. Level up your online entertainment with Kick.com, the vibrant live streaming platform, which connects millions of gamers and content creators worldwide. All alongside the innovative game design studio, Twist Gaming, which takes creativity to new heights by crafting cutting-edge and captivating games. Our commitment to placing our clients and their communities' entertainment at the forefront of everything we do, has solidified us as the ultimate online service provider for entertainment companies.
Headquartered in the beautiful city of Melbourne, our growth has been remarkable. From humble beginnings to a thriving workforce of 200+, we've expanded not only in numbers but in ambition. There really is something for everyone here, whether you work in Tech, Marketing, Operations, Mathematics or Design, we are sure to have something for everyone.
Click play, on your career today!
What you'll do
- Take ownership and manage our email filtering software; certification and experience in Mimecast or similar tools will be very advantageous.
- Work with our CrowdStrike account and help respond to threats and do threat hunting; certification with CrowdStrike is also very advantageous.
- Work within the security team to be vigilant in detecting, responding to, and mitigating cybersecurity incidents, and get involved in regular security assessments, vulnerability scanning, penetration testing and bug bounties.
- Handle DNS hosting, configuring and maintaining DNS records for optimal performance and security.
- Administer email platforms such as Google Workspace, ensuring smooth email communication and security (i.e., SPF, DKIM, DMARC).
- Participate in incident response activities, including investigation and remediation.
- Be an advocate to fellow employees about cybersecurity best practices and awareness.
What you'll bring:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Security, or related field (or equivalent experience)
- Proven operational experience in cybersecurity or engineering and/or experience as a cybersecurity analyst.
- Proficiency with cybersecurity vendors and platforms like Mimecast and CrowdStrike, and associated certifications.
- Familiarity with industry standards and regulations (e.g., NIST, ISO 27001).
- Exposure to Amazon Web Services (AWS) public cloud platform.
- Strong knowledge of DNS, domain administration, and email hosting preferred.
- Certifications such as from OffSec, HTB, SANS, or CompTIA Security+ are an advantage, or a desire to work towards them in the near future.
- Willingness to stay updated on the latest cybersecurity threats and trends.
Personal qualities and behavioural traits
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Effective communication and teamwork abilities.
- Ability to work under pressure, particularly during cyber incidents.
- Curiosity and Passion for Technology - the ideal candidate has a deep interest in technology and a drive to understand how things work. They should be excited by new challenges and motivated to learn new skills.
- Analytical mindset - an ability to break down complex problems and investigate solutions in a methodical and logical manner is crucial. This role involves a high degree of problem-solving which requires clear, analytical thinking.
- Fast Learner - as the role demands understanding and adapting to new technologies, a quick and keen learner will thrive in this position.
- Proactive Approach - a successful candidate should not only react to situations as they occur but also anticipate potential challenges and take action in advance.
- Team Player - working harmoniously with colleagues and other departments is critical. This person should be able to contribute to a collaborative team environment.
- Good Communicator - this role requires frequent communication with a range of stakeholders, both technical and non-technical. The ability to communicate technical ideas clearly and concisely is essential.
- Resilient - the role will often require working under pressure and dealing with challenging situations. The ability to stay calm under pressure and bounce back from difficulties is important.
- Detail Oriented - a high level of attention to detail is crucial in this role, as it involves handling intricate datasets and queries, and identifying and resolving issues.
Some of the perks of working for us:
- EAP access for you and your family
- A full-time barista who will make you coffee, tea and fresh juices
- Daily catered breakfast
- Massage Wednesdays - we get professionals to do this!
- Friday parmas/pub lunch, plus happy hour in the office from 4pm
- Fun office environment with pool tables, table tennis and all your favourite gaming consoles
- Choose your own learning adventure with access to over 9,000 courses from a huge library of topics
- Flexible working hours
- Help yourself to the drinks fridges and snack shelves
“We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant”
We believe that the unique contributions of everyone at Easygo are the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. We are passionate about providing a workplace that encourages great participation and an equal playing field, where merit and accomplishment are the only criteria for success.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided