ABOUT KALLES GROUP:
Everyone deserves to be secure. Our mission at Kalles Group is to help secure the future for companies of all shapes and sizes.
While our expertise spans multiple disciplines, our method remains consistent: building trust and relationship with people -- whether you are a client, a consultant, or--in this case--a candidate.
No matter what role you come from--whether you're an executive or just starting your career-you can expect our highest level of attention and respect. We want to find the right fit for each role, but we also want you to find the right fit for your career.
We believe the best way to show you what our team is like is to treat you like you're already a part of it. We hope you'll consider joining our team of experienced professionals who are building their careers at Kalles Group—and having fun while doing it.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
As a cloud security architect,
- Drive and influence conversations and technical decisions around information security at a strategic level
- Ensure systems and sensitive information are protected from internal and external unauthorized access, modification, deletion or disclosure in compliance with major industry policies, standards, and security best practices.
- Develop Cloud solutions in and around currently employed Cloud platforms that align to compliance
- Regularly interact, consult, and collaborate with software engineering, infrastructure, security and compliance, and product teams to focus work on meaningful solutions that directly address requirements while maintaining to the highest degree possible of current platform function, or addressing issues with suggestions on workarounds and functionality and security trade-offs.
- Monitor Cloud Security Center and implement security recommendations while working with Compliance teams.
- Work with a variety of security efforts that span application and network level initiatives.
- Generate reports of security issues and suggest proposals to address such issues.
- Evaluate Cloud products and services, both released and in-beta, and build technology and process blueprints to build these products and services as cornerstones of the environment, where appropriate.
- Drive collaboration with project management, development, and executive leadership to define an optimal path forward.
- For identified platforms, define the requirements for sample data, application scenarios, and customizations.
- Define the infrastructure and platform requirements that are commonly used across identified platforms so delivery can be streamlined.
- Develop and maintain architecture roadmaps to enhance the performance and ensure alignment of technology solutions.
- Lead and assist direction of workflow as the project roadmap evolves to ensure continuity of work in the most valuable spaces.
- Your values
- Integrity: You believe in doing the right thing, even when it's uncomfortable, seemingly inefficient, or costly.
- Purposefulness: You have a desire to serve others with your skillset and an openness to continuous learning and growth.
- Ownership: You stick to your commitments, follow up with action, and seek clarity in communication & expectations.
- Your experience
- 10+ years of blended security architecture, engineering, and security operations work experience.
- 5+ years of work experience on common cloud platforms, applications and services, with specific focus on AWS and Azure infrastructure and knowledge of best practices.
- Proven ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization, as well as with external parties.
- Strong understanding of privilege escalation, persistence, and lateral movement techniques.
- Strong understanding of host and network Incident Response processes, tasks, and tools.
- Expertise in operational security tools and practices (e.g. IDS, SIEM, firewalls, & 3rd-party security products).
- Significant experience in a client-facing consulting capacity with noteworthy self-awareness of communication and perception working at all levels of the organization from engineering to business strategy.
- We'd be especially excited to talk to you if you have:
- Experience across various AWS security services and tools, including AWS Config, GuardDuty, Security Hub, Access Analyzer, Firewall Manager, and Key Management Service (KMS).
- Relevant professional security certifications (CISSP, CCSP, etc.) and/or cloud certifications (Azure, AWS, or GCP).
- Experience across various Azure security services and tools, including Azure Policy, Security Center, and Key Vault.
- Prior consulting experience with enterprise clients.
- Communication skills & empathy--you try to understand the needs of the person across the table and can adapt your communication and approach to bridge any gaps.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary with opportunities for additional incentives. We review compensation annually to make sure what we offer is fair and in line with the market.
- Medical, dental, vision, and pharmaceutical coverage.
- An education stipend of $2,000 annually to put towards your own growth and development.
- 401(k) and life insurance benefits
- 3 weeks of Paid Time Off. PLUS 8 paid company holidays and 2 flexible holidays for anything you want to celebrate!
- Work/life balance – we know there’s more to life than work! We encourage our team to pursue other passions, get outside, and spend time with family. We work with clients and consultants to set expectations for a manageable workload.
- Opportunities to connect in person and remotely with a passionate, supportive team that loves a good pun or GIF.
Kalles Group is steadily growing our talent pool across the USA! This role is remote (with limited or no travel) for applicants in the following states: California, Georgia, Illinois, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, and Washington. If you would like to request more information, please reach out to email@example.com.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please fill out the form below (including uploading your most recent resume) and we'll be in touch! We know imposter syndrome can be a barrier to many great applicants. We hope you'll still consider applying. That's why we've made the application process as short and simple as possible.
Even if you're not a fit for the role, you can expect to hear back from us! We want you to have the best experience as a candidate, so please feel free to share feedback at any stage of the process to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kalles Group is an equal-opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of creed, nationality, race, ethnicity, disability, gender, or other protected class.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided