- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Full Telecommute
Location: Remote – United States
As a digital company, we understand that keeping our systems safe is a huge part of how we will move forward. That's why our Cybersecurity team is a key part of our work. As a Cybersecurity Manager you will lead a team that responses to diverse and highly complex digital security problems, overseeing techniques and advocating for effective cybersecurity solutions.
Join us as a Senior Manager on our Security Assurance team in the United States to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As the Senior Manager, Penetration Testing, you will share day-to-day oversight of the globally distributed Security Assurance team. You will manage the Americas Penetration Testing team, overseeing security testing performed by internal team members and external partners; and providing guidance in the planning and scoping of Security Assurance engagements.
- Manage and mature offensive security program services and processes including contributing to the development of cybersecurity strategy, policy, standards, and procedures
- Liaise with stakeholders, customers, partners, and vendors
- Oversee team member career development and training programs
- Compile relevant security metrics and deliver them to stakeholders and senior executives
- Support recruitment, resource planning and program budget management efforts
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- 10+ years of information security experience
- 4+ years in offensive security or similar roles, including experience in security test plan design, system and application security threats and vulnerabilities
- People management/leadership experience, with expertise working with highly skilled technical team members
- Knowledge of secure software deployment methodologies, tools, and practices
- Knowledge of system administration, network, and operating system hardening techniques
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or other related field with 12+ years relevant experience; or equivalent relevant experience
- CISSP, CISM and other advanced security certifications
- Experience building information security programs
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Job ID: R138045