Are you combatting security threats in a global environment? Are you a visionary in the security architecture space? Do you challenge, prototype and present your findings to Stakeholders? Then Fivesky is looking for you - our next Network Security Architect.
Who you are:
- 5+ years of experience in network/security architecture; understanding principles and general network management best practices.
- Strong understanding of technological risks posed in regards to data security.
- Ability to dig into security protocols, to analyze reports on procedures asking the right questions to validate regulations are followed.
- Superb communication skills, a self - starter who needs little direction.
- Supported various system applications at the enterprise level - managing and following policies and procedures set forth by company regulations.
- Quickly adapted to and learned new technologies, creating proper documentation and resources.
What you will do:
- Review system related material including specifications, diagrams, requirements & test plans to ensure proper standards are followed.
- Identify and communicate risks associated with application implementation.
- Create comprehensive security architecture assessment reports that clearly identify root cause and remediation strategies.
- Advise senior stakeholders on best practices and steps to take concerning the introduction of new technologies.
It would also be awesome if you have:
- Past data migration work.
- Hardware knowledge.
- Cloud Security
At Fivesky, our employees are our greatest asset and the focal point around which we operate; therefore, we always want the best for our employees. In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities, we offer an attractive mix of benefit plans to our employees that include provisions for vacation, holiday pay, and sick days.
Fivesky is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a full-time, direct employment opportunity in Alpharetta, GA. Salary is open based on experience and qualifications.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided