- Salary: $140000 - $140001
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Both
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Travel 25
- Telework: Full Telecommute
Our mission at Dragos is to protect the world’s most critical infrastructure from adversaries who wish to do it harm. We help defend industrial organizations that provide us with the necessities of modern civilization: running water, functioning electricity, and safe industrial working environments.
We are looking for a dedicated, ambitious, and self-driven Technical Account Manager (TAM) with ICS experience to join the Customer Success team. The TAM is a technical liaison focused on helping our customers achieve success as a technical subject matter expert and as an advocate for them. Use your extensive knowledge of security in industrial organizations to provide technical advice to practitioners who monitor and secure their critical infrastructures and become a Dragos Platform power-user to help them use the technology effectively.
As a TAM, you will work closely with our customers, build relationships, become a trusted advisor, promote product adoption, help achieve their technical goals, and assist in overcoming their operational challenges.
You will have an intimate knowledge of your customers’ environment, will learn and have a robust knowledge of the Dragos Platform and service offerings, and understand the opportunities and challenges our customers face. You will monitor deployments, make product and service recommendations, prove ROI and value, and build reference accounts. You will provide custom content such as dashboards and best practice guidance while solving technical needs in real-time. The TAM is instrumental in providing feedback and insights to our internal technical teams for emerging needs, continuous improvement, and undiscovered opportunities. If desired, you will also have the ability to contribute to the research and development of new content such as protocol dissectors and threat detections.
- This role puts you in the center of the organization as the key advocate able to reach across teams to help the customer be successful
- Serve as a Dragos Platform power-user to the customer helping them achieve success with the technology for their overall ICS security efforts
- Build strong customer relationships, especially with key customer stakeholders
- Coordinate with Sales to ensure an exceptional customer experience through the customer lifecycle
- Address customers’ technical requests; proactively resolve issues and make sure they manage to avoid problems
- Provide advice, guidance, and technical know-how to ensure successful ongoing usage and adoption
- Manage customer expectations while holding them accountable
- Be the internal champion; make it your business to know who to lean on for assistance within Dragos; know when to sound the alarm
- Conduct health checks
- Promote advocacy
- Engage with Field Operations to ensure a smooth deployment and upgrades
- Engage with Technical Support as a customer advocate to ensure speedy resolution of customer issues
- Engage with R&D on detection and protocol gaps
- Engage with Engineering to support customer reported issues
- Engage with Product Management as the customer advocate on product roadmap discussions
- Track key account metrics; communicate progress to internal and external stakeholders
- Identify service opportunities & training needs
- Conduct business reviews and perform onsite visits a few times a year
- Expected to help and guide less experienced TAMs
- Expected to identify key areas of improvement for the business unit
- Operational Technology (OT) or Industrial Control Systems (ICS) cybersecurity experience is required
- Experience working in security at an industrial company such as an energy or manufacturing company (on the Enterprise security side is perfectly acceptable and relevant) and have some experience in SIEM technologies such as Splunk or Elastic or skills in network traffic analysis
- Customer-first attitude; a listener who is customer-oriented and attentive to their needs
- Critical thinker with problem-solving skills; enjoys solving technical and challenging issues; tenacious
- Experience in managing multiple stakeholders and projects; well organized; good time-management skills
- Tenacious, team player, collaborative
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Willingness to travel 25%
- Base Salary: $140,000
- Base + Benefits + Equity = $200,000
- Comprehensive benefits plan (medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, 401K with match)
- Equity at Dragos is quickly growing and the total compensation under-represents the future growth and refresh program. This will be discussed on the first call with the Dragos recruiter.
Dragos is the Industrial Cybersecurity expert on a relentless mission to safeguard civilization. In a world of rising cybersecurity threats, Dragos protects the most critical infrastructure – those that provide us with the tenets of modern civilization – from increasingly capable adversaries who wish to do it harm. Devoted to codifying and sharing our in-depth industry knowledge of ICS/OT systems, Dragos arms industrial defenders around the world with the knowledge and tools to protect their systems as effectively and efficiently as possible. Founded by world-class industrial intelligence experts, Dragos has the industry’s largest team of ICS/OT practitioners who have been on the front lines of the world’s most significant industrial cyber-attacks.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is a core value at Dragos, and we are passionate about building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable working environment for all. We know that every member of our team enriches our diversity by exposing us to a broad range of ways to understand and engage with the world, identify challenges, and discover, design, and deliver solutions. Not only does a Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion focus enrich our environment and teams, but it is also critical in our success as we defend adversaries all over the world. The broad range of ideas, experiences, and perspectives is critical to our success.
Dragos is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local laws.