Dragos is hiring an experienced Pre-Sales Services Consultant to support sales activities for professional services opportunities. In this role you'll be responsible for defining the scope, deliverables, schedules, project cost, and pricing for professional services engagements. You will serve an important role in establishing the Dragos difference in our service offerings and supporting the growth of our team.
The Dragos Professional Services team serves as the boots-on-the-ground industry experts in solving industrial control system (ICS) security challenges. We then bring current operational insights back from the field and integrate them into our software technology: The Dragos Platform. We're looking for individuals who are passionate about safeguarding civilization. Candidates will be working directly with U.S. and international customers and directly contributing to our efforts.
- Actively participate in high-level scoping discussions to accurately position standard offerings and custom cybersecurity services including incident response; network, vulnerability and risk assessments; tabletop exercises; and penetration testing.
- Ensure customers have an accurate understanding of expectations and deliverables for services engagements.
- Work closely with Solutions Architects and Sales Reps to secure services bookings and identify paths to successful customer outcomes.
- Develop work breakdown structures and SOWs to support standard offerings and custom opportunities.
- Lead the internal approval process for opportunities.
- Continually seek opportunities to improve business processes and deliver a better customer experience.
- 3+ years of engagement management, pre-sales, and proposal development experience (preferably in industrial or cybersecurity fields).
- Demonstrated commercial business acumen.
- Ability to understand the complexity of technical services offerings such as incident response, penetration testing, and industrial security.
- Demonstrate effective communication skills with internal stakeholders and external partners.
- Experience with writing proposals and statements of work (SOW).
- Working knowledge of MS Office 365 products, SalesForce, and PSA tools.
- Salary: $140,000
- Salary + Benefits + Equity = $230,000
- Comprehensive benefits plan (medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, 401K with match)
- Equity at Dragos is quickly growing, and the total compensation under-represents the future growth and refresh program. This will be discussed on the first call with the Dragos recruiter.
Dragos is the Industrial Cybersecurity expert on a relentless mission to safeguard civilization. In a world of rising cybersecurity threats, Dragos protects the most critical infrastructure – those that provide us with the tenets of modern civilization – from increasingly capable adversaries who wish to do it harm. Devoted to codifying and sharing our in-depth industry knowledge of ICS/OT systems, Dragos arms industrial defenders worldwide with the knowledge and tools to protect their systems as effectively and efficiently as possible. Founded by world-class industrial intelligence experts, Dragos has the industry’s largest team of ICS/OT practitioners who have been on the front lines of the world’s most significant industrial cyber-attacks.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion are core values at Dragos, and we are passionate about building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable working environment for all. Every team member enriches our diversity by exposing us to various ways to understand and engage with the world, identify challenges, and discover, design, and deliver solutions. Not only does a Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion focus enrich our environment and teams, but it is also critical to our success as we defend against adversaries worldwide. The broad range of ideas, experiences, and perspectives is critical to our success.
Dragos is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local laws. All new hires must pass a background check as a condition of employment.
- Salary: $0 - $140000
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Stock Options
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Full Telecommute