Job Title: Sr. Manager, Security Operations
Reports to: CISO
Location: Remote, USA
Job Purpose: In this role, you will drive the strategic direction and execution plans for LTK’s key security programs: Threat & Vulnerability Management and Detection & Response. You will scale out vulnerability response processes to drive remediation across all LTK products and assets. You will be responsible for ensuring LTK’s response to security incidents by providing a capability to detect, respond and contain security incidents. You will also coordinate goal and success metrics setting, tracking and operational reviews for the larger Security & IT organization. You are a technical people manager who actively coaches their team to solve complex problems, provides clarity in solving complex problems and removes roadblocks for the team to be successful.
- Own the vision, drive the strategy and execution plan to build effective and scalable Threat & Vulnerability Management and Detection & Response programs.
- Lead strategic technology planning to achieve business goals, including the ability to articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical groups, and business case justifications for technology and security spending initiatives for responsible areas.
- Coordinate the incident response process to ensure comprehensive and coordinated response to security incidents.
- Manage threat hunting activities and implement remediation and countermeasures as required.
- Design, coordinate and lead tabletop and red team exercises.
- Define and evangelize operational policies and procedures for responsible programs.
- Partner with stakeholders and peers across the company to deliver shared outcomes that measurably improve our efficacy and efficiency to detect, recover and respond to vulnerabilities and threats.
- Drive improvements in LTK’s overall security posture leveraging information identified from security incidents, vulnerabilities and threats.
- Maintain strong knowledge of ongoing security threats, remediations and operational best practices in the threat and vulnerability management, detection and response.
- Streamline and deliver greater efficiency in the overall Security and IT organization.
- Drive strategic partnerships and solutions alignment with vendors.
- Build organizational capability by recruiting and retaining outstanding talent and providing mentorship, training, and other opportunities for professional growth and development.
- Establish credibility as a trusted advisor to stakeholders including executives, peers, and employees.
- Create a culture of trust, innovation and accountability.
- Define and report program roadmap, status, development issues and success metrics.
- Drive weekly and monthly operational and business reviews for the Security & IT team.
- Lead effective cross-functional collaboration across groups within LTK.
- Work effectively as part of a geographically distributed team.
- 8 + years work experience in security operations and/or security engineering
- 4+ years of people management experience
- Proven track record to build and lead high performing teams
- Experience working in a SaaS technology company
- Experience leading threat & vulnerability management OR security incident programs for mid-size or large organizations
- Proven skills and experience in securing public cloud deployments and offerings
- Proven knowledge of engineering operations and product lifecycle process, tools and metrics
- Experience in business process management or program management
- Ability to assemble and lead virtual teams to resolve incidents and to work collaboratively and remotely with others to accomplish goals
- Ability to drive complex and cross-organizational initiatives through the influencing of and negotiation with stakeholders who at times may hold competing priorities
- Strong analytical, process management and reporting skills
- Excellent written and verbal executive communication skills
- Willingness to get hands-on and work alongside with the team
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided