About the Role:
The primary responsibilities of the IT Security Analyst IV will be to perform independent investigations into the security controls and IT processes of Pathward’s external vendors and partners. They will lead and support efforts within those areas of responsibility to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of company information.
What You Will Do:
- Plan, schedule, and conduct Security Assessments with Pathward’s vendors and partners.
- Assess and document the effectiveness of security controls and IT processes.
- Identify risks, process gaps, and missing internal controls.
- Provide recommendations on IT best practices for security controls, governance, and regulatory compliance.
- Collaborate with partners to remediate outstanding information security risks identified during security assessments.
- Other duties as
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education and work Master’s degree preferred.
- CISSP, CISM, CISA, etc. or equivalent experience.
- Typically, requires a minimum of 8 years with bachelor's or
- Third-Party Risk Management.
- Understanding of Security Frameworks (NIST, ISO, etc.).
- Strong written and verbal skills to effectively communicate complex security concepts.
The responsibilities listed above are not all inclusive and may be changed at any time.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided