- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Full Telecommute
As a digital company, we understand that keeping our systems safe is a huge part of how we will move forward. That's why our Cybersecurity team is a key part of our work. As a Cybersecurity Manager you will lead a team that responses to diverse and highly complex digital security problems, overseeing techniques and advocating for effective cybersecurity solutions.
Join us as a Senior Manager on our Security Assurance team MX - Remote to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
The ideal candidate is a creative, energetic person who is an expert in the development of offensive security programs. In this role, the leader shares day-to-day oversight of the globally distributed Security Assurance team.
- Oversee security testing performed by internal team members and external partners
- Provide leadership guidance in planning and scoping Security Assurance engagements
- Supervise and mature program services and processes
- Liaise with stakeholders, customers, partners, and vendors
- Oversee team member career development and training programs
- Compile relevant security metrics and deliver them to stakeholders and senior leadership
- Support program budget management, staffing, and contracting efforts
- Contribute to the development of cybersecurity strategy, policy, standards, and procedures
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
Desirable Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Experience:
- Proven experience in leading exceptional, highly skilled technical personnel
- Strong understanding of adversarial techniques, penetration testing principles, and industry trends
- Knowledge of information security program management and project management principles and techniques
- Strong understanding of current and emerging threats/threat vectors
- Knowledge of system and application security threats and vulnerabilities
- Knowledge of secure software deployment methodologies, tools, and practices
- Knowledge of enterprise incident response program, roles, and responsibilities
- Knowledge of system administration, network, and operating system hardening techniques
- Knowledge of Payment Card Industry (PCI) data security standard
- Strong experience in security test plan design
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to prioritize projects and deliverables
- Ability to apply critical reading/thinking skills
- Customer-oriented with a strong interest in customer satisfaction
- 10+ years of information security experience
- 4+ years in offensive security or similar roles
- 3+ years of managerial/leadership experience
- CISSP, CISM and other advanced security certifications
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent professional experience
- Master of Business Administration or equivalent professional experience
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Application closing date: DD Month YYYY
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Job ID: R138038