• Our technology focus is on Azure – you’ll have plenty of exciting opportunities to grow your skills in Microsoft and Azure in an environment committed to technical excellence and client experience in a very specific, defined space. Six months of experience on our team is worth years somewhere else.
• Microsoft Partnerships – Our great global relationship with Microsoft ensures that we have a pipeline of cutting-edge Azure work opportunities, and access to the teams that have built the platform. You won’t find this at other places.
• Competitive compensation package, salary, allowance, standard benefits including quarterly and annual performance-based cash bonus and other remuneration.
• Great working environment and company culture with flexible work location.
• Periodically review user and administrative access and remove unnecessary permissions
• Change passwords, enroll or re-register users in multi-factor authentication, and help users troubleshoot authentication issues
• Inspect simulated/realistic phishing emails and implement protections from malicious domains
• Audit workstation compliance and remediate gaps where applicable
• Monitor and remediate workstation vulnerabilities in Microsoft Defender for Endpoint
• Ensure all software (operating systems, browsers, etc.) are up-to-date on workstations
• Respond and remediate low-level incidents in Microsoft 365 Defender/Sentinel
• Assist Lead Security Engineer with implementation of system security configuration
• Develop reports to show improvements across securing people, processes, and technologies
• Make recommendations for improving 3Cloud’s security infrastructure
• Previous working experience in information technology/security for at least two years
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in law, business, computer science, information security or similar
• Knowledge and understanding of information security standards and best practices
• Excellent organizational, time-management, and multi-tasking skills
• Strong interpersonal, communication, presentation, and teaching skills
• Think critically and adapt based on feedback
• Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided