- Program Management. Provide an agile framework and methodology to manage execution of cybersecurity programs, including intake, prioritization, capacity and backlog management, and reporting
- Mergers & Acquisition Support. Streamlines our path to secure growth. This function will evaluate and integrate target organizations and products. The service assesses security capabilities and vulnerabilities of M&A targets to inform risk decisions and estimate integration costs, oversees a staged integration process to stabilize and standardize the target before full integration.
- Metrics and OKRs. Provide oversight of Global Information Security metrics and manage commitments via OKRs. Manage the processes supporting all aspects of the metrics and OKR lifecycle.
- Financial Forecasting and Budget Oversight. Manage the cybersecurity budget and forecasting processes, and engage regularly with Technology finance partners
- Cybersecurity communications. Manage broad communications to the workforce including weekly Top 5, monthly newsletters, OCM related announcements, executive engagement, as well as annual events such as Cyber Security Awareness Week (CSAW). Take the lead on executive level and Board presentation preparation and design.
- Cyber Talent Management. Work with HR recruiting to create a pipeline of cyber talent, as well as strategies related to retention and organization design
- Culture Development. Develop a strong team culture as well as develop culture action plans from GLINT (employee survey) results.
Other Duties & Responsibilities
- Organize team offsites and events
- Strong communications at the executive level and ability to partner with stakeholders
- Inspirational and motivational leader with a track record of being a change agent
- Be a culture carrier and give the team a voice within the enterprise
- Strong cultural awareness and empathy for team members and partners
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- 1-3 years of cybersecurity leadership with a focus on program management
- PMO certifications
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- Security certifications: CISSP, CISM
Estimated Salary range for this position: $125,000-$140,000
The base salary range represents the anticipated low and high end of the GHX’s salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and proficiency for the role. The base salary is one component of GHX’s total compensation package for employees. Other rewards and benefits include: health, vision, and dental insurance, accident and life insurance, 401k matching, paid-time off, and education reimbursement, to name a few. To view more details of our benefits, visit us here: https://www.ghx.com/about/careers/
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided