People deserve more from their money. More visibility, more control, more freedom. And since 2015, Revolut has been on a mission to deliver just that. With an arsenal of awesome products that span spending, saving, travel, transfers, investing, exchanging and more, our super app has helped 20+ million customers get more from their money. And we're not done yet.
As we continue our lightning-fast growth, we believe that two things are essential to continuing our success: our people and our culture. So far, we have 5000+ people working around the world, from our great offices or remotely, on our mission. And we're looking for more. We want brilliant people that love building great products, love redefining success, and love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution.
About the role
Our Technology team isn’t just one of the best in the industry, it’s one of the best in the world. And we’re proud of it. It’s our driving force; our engine 🚀 From building a new banking backend to creating an award-winning app, there’s nothing (and we mean nothing) our tech team can’t do.
Our Technology team isn’t here to fix legacy systems – it’s here to build world-class financial products from the ground up. Products that will be used by millions of people around the world (18+ million people, not that we’re counting) 🌎
We’re building one of the best Information Security teams to make Revolut the safest place to keep your money – and that’s where you come in. We need a highly technical and detail-oriented Information Security Manager to ensure best practices in our IT and Information Security function 💎 Someone who can switch communication between technical and not-technical audiences. An experienced Senior with solid technical knowledge and an absolute love for security technologies 💘
Up for the challenge? Get in touch 👇
What you’ll be doing
• Collaborating with the Global Information Security Team, working towards the maturity, automation and scalability of InfoSec and IT Operations controls
• Developing and delivering strategies, methodologies, communications and training plans to raise awareness of Information Security within Revolut Bank and Revolut Payments UABs
• Localising Revolut Bank and Revolut Payments UABs IT and Information Security policies and procedures, in line with local and EU regulations
• Developing, implementing, and executing the operational and tactical goals to meet strategic KPIs
• Ensuring the performance and availability of the function is sufficient to deliver all technical services
• Developing strong working relationships with the Regulator regarding Revolut’s IT/InfoSec policies, and oversight of activities outsourced to group companies to ensure compliance against local and EU regulations
• Conducting and completing third party security risk assessments and reviews
• Providing expertise in compliance programmes for regulator and compliance frameworks such as PCI DSS/PSD2/27001
• Coordinating internal and external reviews for security frameworks e.g PCI-DSS
• Conducting annual reviews on currently on-boarded vendors
• Reporting security status and events to senior management
What you'll need
• Senior experience in InfoSec and IT Operations
• Advanced experience in technical security disciplines and Information Security requirements within Technology
• Experience in managing intra-group outsourcing of IT and InfoSec services
• Track record in delivering localised group IT/InfoSec policies and procedures to meet local and EU regulatory requirements
• Excellent understanding of compliance requirements, including those related to the financial services industry
• Very good understanding of PCI-DSS, PSD2, GDPR and other compliance and regulatory frameworks
• Understanding of the technology stack
The incumbent would be hired under the Revolut Payments India entity and will primarily work with the India business.