We are looking for a Director, Product Management to join our Zscaler product team and have a direct impact on our roadmap. In this role, you will be responsible for one of the new initiatives of Zero trust for B2B security and lead the design of solutions across the Zscaler platform. B2B security spans partner access into private applications, B2C applications and site-2-site connectivity. You must possess a blend of business and technical skills, have a big-picture vision and the drive to make that vision a reality with extreme attention to detail. This role consists of both inbound Product Management responsibilities - working with internal cross functional teams to build and enhance products - as well as outbound responsibilities, interacting with customers, executing go-to-market strategy and supporting sales.
- This individual will be responsible for building product capabilities for B2B space
- Actively engage customers to review use cases and discuss technical requirements.
- Create PRD/MRDs to define the technical requirements for the engineering teams.
- Collaborate with UI/UX and Engineering teams to implement requirements highlighted in the PRD
- Work closely with customers for adoption and deployments of newly released functionality. Drive Beta testing and incorporate feedback to ensure new enhancements/features are able to target use cases.
- Ability to decide based on limited data/inputs and find innovative solutions
- Support Sales teams for sale and deployment of your products.
- Create business cases for new product initiatives and get buy-in from the Zscaler executive team.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
- 12+ years experience in related field
- 2+ years of experience in a field facing role of solution architect/sales engineer
- 5+ years of experience in product management.
- Strong technical foundation in security and network technologies (e.g, VPN, Zero Trust Network Access - ZTNA, Identity)
- Prior experience in web applications and identity platforms (Azure B2C, Auth0)
- Experience delivering products as cloud-based services.
- Experience building products in startups
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) - must be able to communicate at a business and technical level with internal teams, customers, partners and executives.
- Solid experience with engaging technical teams to discuss use cases, review feature/function requirements and define solutions.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided