Find out more about the Vulnerability Management team HERE.
- Help execute and iterate on a department strategy and direction that addresses the following:
- Multi-cloud asset management
- Multi-cloud vulnerability management
- Multi-cloud patch management
- Software vulnerability management
- Development lifecycle vulnerability management
- Provide actionable security guidance to teams across the organization
- Participate in team Retrospectives
- Development and collection of department metrics
- Collaborate across all GitLab departments as necessary to further team strategy and goal.
- Help identify, document and track team quarterly goals (OKRs).
- Provide tactical oversight and direction to the team.
- Ensure project plans and other documentation is always complete.
- Present on or perform read outs on initiative results to key stakeholders.
- Provide input and support to other team members across the Security Department.
- Demonstrate GitLab values and lead by example.
- Understanding of Git, and GitLab.
- Proven track record of automating security processes.
- Proven track record in executing on a comprehensive vulnerability management program.
- Hands on experience with all major cloud providers.
- Hands on experience with asset management, vulnerability management and patch management methodologies and tools.
- Experience with a SaaS company.
- Hands on scripting and automation experience
- Hands on cloud based tool integration experience
- Remote work experience.
- Robust sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, especially experience with executive-level communications
- Capability to make sound decisions in the face of ambiguity and imperfect knowledge
- Share our values, and work in accordance with those values
How GitLab will support you
- Benefits to support your health, finances, and well-being
- All remote, asynchronous work environment
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Team Member Resource Groups
- Equity Compensation & Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Growth and development budget
- Parental leave
- Home office support
Please note that we welcome interest from candidates with varying levels of experience; many successful candidates do not meet every single requirement. Additionally, studies have shown that people from underrepresented groups are less likely to apply to a job unless they meet every single qualification. If you're excited about this role, please apply and allow our recruiters to assess your application.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided