- Salary: $150000 - $180000
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Bonus
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided
· Minimum 5 years working in a Cyber Defense Operations role with specialized focus in Threat Intelligence, Threat Hunting, Incident Response, or equivalent Cyber Security functions
· Minimum 3 years supporting the advancement and transformation of Cyber Defense functions from a reactive to proactive intelligence driven model.
· Ability to identify key details in meetings that have implications on Detection and Response functions.
· Ability to lead projects and tasks that include the standup of services and capabilities supporting the Threat Ops team and overall Cyber Security mission
· Advanced understanding and experience relating to Endpoint, Network, Identity, Email, Cloud, and Application security.
· Proven record of implementing the ATT&CK framework in operational and programmatic settings.
· Expected to be a thought leader capable of forging relationships across cyber security, Operations & technology, and NBCUniversal’s business lines.
· Assist in identifying and outlining detection & response requirements necessary for influencing new programs and initiatives to align with our Threat Ops Lifecycle
· Support Incident response activities including but not limited to IR handling, communications, and coordinating the NBCU IR process based on severity level
· Support Sr Leadership through delegation in critical meetings, programs, and service initiative discussions.
· Assist Threat Ops leadership team with managing incoming prioritizations for sprint cycles
· Assist with collecting and developing metrics and presentations that tell a full story of threats, intelligence, detection, response, and incident handling.
· Through involvement with program and cyber initiative meetings, identify and assist with prioritizing new alerting and service requests for Threat Ops functions.