Datto’s cybersecurity hub in Tel Aviv is the R&D center of excellence for building innovative solutions to protect businesses from unknown cyber threats, such as phishing and ransomware, across all collaboration platforms - email, cloud drives and more. Developing the next generation of cybersecurity defense technologies, Datto Israel protects millions of B2B end-users via a network of 17,000 partners.
The Team :
At our cybersecurity hub everyone is passionate about what they do and its impact, you can feel it in the air!:)
Our vibe - We keep moving fast like a start-up, enjoy the benefits and scale of an international corporation, and affect millions of end-users through a huge partner network.
We Are Looking For:
A Staff Software Engineer - Security Engineer who is passionate about security, software engineering, quality and continuous learning; and will improve engineering security throughout the software development lifecycle.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Collaborate with the Product, Engineering and Security teams to prioritize security related work
- Design and implement fixes for identified vulnerabilities & security specific automated testing
- Participate in design and code reviews with security as your primary focus
- Mentor team members on secure coding practices
- Contribute to the continual improvement of the architecture and codebase
- Lead features from the discovery process, through high-level design definition all the way to implementation and quality assurance
- Understanding of Integration Security concepts like Mutual Authentication, Open SSO, SAML, OAUTH, Kerberos, JSON Web Token(JWT)
- Have solid understanding of the OWASP Top 10 vulnerabilities
- Independent, driven, creative, flexible, self learner and enjoys taking ownership
- Comfortable communicating with a wide variety of stakeholders to understand and execute on technology roadmaps
- Strong computer science fundamentals: data structures, design patterns, and algorithms
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of proven hands-on experience with Python (preferred) /Go/C++/C#/OO based language.
- Experience with event-driven / microservices development at scale in production
- Experience with building highly available services, possessing knowledge of common service-oriented design patterns, and service-to-service communication protocols
- Experience integrating with APIs and developing applications on public cloud platforms is highly desired (specific experience with Microsoft Azure is an added bonus)
- Strong root cause analysis and troubleshooting competency
- Experience with working on/building Cyber products
- Experience with data-bases like MongoDB, and Redis
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided