- Uses industry-leading expertise and understanding of information and security technology to develop solution architectures and blueprints based on business, technology and security objectives
- Architect enterprise-level security solutions and drive technical design/implementation
- Resolve security architecture/design issues across multiple teams and managing dependencies between projects
- Focus on addressing top cyber security priorities and funded transformation projects
- Operate as a technical subject matter expert and advise project teams regarding integration with multiple cyber security technologies
Education and Experience Required:
- Technical Cyber Security Certification through one of the recognized bodies preferred (such as CISSP, CISM, CISA, CEH, SANS/GIAC, CERT)
- Typically 7+ years of relevant experience with 3+ years of experience in enterprise environments
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Demonstrated experience in architecting cyber security solutions for large organizations
- Strong domain expertise and technology implementation/integration experience in multiple of the following areas:
- Identity & Access Management (IAM)
- Cloud Security
- Application Security
- End point Security
- Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM)
- Data Protection
- Network Security
- Encryption and Key Management
- Experience working with both Amazon AWS and Microsoft Azure
- Knowledge of applicable industry standards, leading security practices and regulatory requirements
- Strong understanding of security fundamentals and general security technologies
- Excellent communicator, comfortable discussing/consulting with technical and senior business staff and management
- Strong interpersonal skills as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Uncompromising personal and professional integrity and ethics
- Sound decision-making and judgment, especially under pressure
- Strong organization, prioritization, and rationalization skills
You’re out to reimagine and reinvent what’s possible—in your career as well as the world around you.
So are we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status quo, and creating what’s next. We’re in search of talented people who are inspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated to making a meaningful difference.
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Our history: HP’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion – it's just who we are.
From the boardroom to factory floor, we create a culture where everyone is respected and where people can be themselves, while being a part of something bigger than themselves. We celebrate the notion that you can belong at HP and bring your authentic self to work each and every day. When you do that, you’re more innovative and that helps grow our bottom line. Come to HP and thrive!
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: No Travel
- Telework: Full Telecommute