- Salary: $59000 - $109000
- Citizenship: Us Citizen
- Incentives: Both
- Education: Bachelors Degree
- Travel: No Travel
- Telework: Optional Telecommute
SUMMARY: An experienced independent contributor information security professional.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provides root cause analysis problem management for security events/incidents.
- Effectively contributes to the development of controls and processes improving information security services.
- Provides support and expertise to projects that require security expertise.
- Supports the resolution of security incidents.
- Prepares the analysis and reporting of security activities to management.
- May provide security expertise across multiple technical platforms.
- May be required to perform work after hours.
- May participate in on-call rotations as needed.
- Understand and comply with bank policy, laws, regulations, and the bank's BSA/AML Program, as applicable to your job duties. This includes but is not limited to; complete compliance training and adhere to internal procedures and controls; report any known violations of compliance policy, laws, or regulations and report any suspicious customer and/or account activity.
- Support and uphold the Arvest Mission Statement.
- Uphold the Arvest Code of Ethics and ensure that confidential information is safeguarded.
- Maintain a high level of cooperation and rapport with all associates in order to ensure accurate and efficient operations and service.
- Formulate and communicate new ideas and suggestions that will improve profitability and efficiency for the company’s overall operation.
- Promote professionalism at all times.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent relevant experience required
- 4 years of relevant experience required
- Preferred qualifications include:
- Knowledge of OWASP Top 10
- Security+ certification
- Ability to analyze application source code for potential vulnerabilities
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Responds to security requests and events, explaining company policies and procedures.
- Produces documentation of a new or proposed system.
- Shares knowledge effectively within the work team and contributes to the knowledge base.
- Begins to educate and communicate security standards and procedures to colleagues and business partners.