Role Value Proposition
MetLife is searching for an enthusiastic, passionate, and driven individual to help make an impactful difference in an industry leading Fortune 40 company. If you have an enthusiasm for all things security and are eager to work on new and exciting next generation technologies, please apply! The IT Security Service Consultant is responsible for assisting and executing the enterprise-wide strategy to develop, implement, and support endpoint security solutions within the MetLife global environment. This hands-on position requires strong global collaboration skills to work with cross functional teams, supporting security solutions that comply with MetLife’s information security policies and regulatory obligations. The candidate will have the ability to identify, document, support, and implement security safeguards and configurations in a complex environment.
- Serve as senior technical point of contact for the Endpoint Security Services technical portfolio. Assist in the implementation, support, and development of security solutions to enhance MetLife’s overall security posture.
- Provide tier III operational support for MetLife’s endpoint security needs. This includes assisting with the implementation and support of emerging products.
- Facilitate milestone planning, provide operational support, deployment coordination, change management, and documentation of new and security technologies.
- Assist other Security teams and external partners globally in engineering and supporting security solutions that align with organizational and strategic goals.
- Facilitate endpoint security product life cycle from vendor management roadmap and QBR, change management, documentation, user training, milestone planning, and deployment coordination.
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
- 3+ years of troubleshooting and investigating operational issues related to security technologies. Experience working with change management is required.
- 3+ years of experience with the engineering, deployment, and support of security technologies across an enterprise environment.
- 3+ years of security operations experience working in an enterprise infrastructure.
- 3+ years of experience leading initiatives in a global environment extending across multiple countries and time zones.
- 3+ years of experience in one or more of the following security technologies:
- Data Loss Prevention –McAfee, Symantec, Forcepoint, Digital Guardian
- CASB Solutions – Netskope, Forcepoint, Symantec
- Database Security – Guardium, McAfee, DBProtect, Azure
- Data Classification – Imperva, BoldenJames
- Endpoint Protection Platforms – Crowdstrike, CarbonBlack, SentinelOne, Tanium, Cisco AMP
- Cloud Infrastructure –AWS, Azure, and GCP
- Web Security – Symantec WSS, Cisco Umbrella, Zscaler
- Bachelor’s degree required, major in Computer Science, Information Systems or 2+ years of related equivalent work experience in lieu of degree is acceptable
- In-depth knowledge of modern enterprise and security architectures, their challenges, common approaches to overcome their challenges, and their inherent security strengths and weaknesses.
- Professional certifications such as: CISSP, SANS GIAC, CCNA or other relevant industry certification and/or desire to obtain such certifications.
- Skills with scripting languages such as PowerShell, Python, VBScript, and Bash.
Number of Openings
At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.