Mandiant is looking for a motivated and experienced Industrial Control Systems Security Team Manager with great customer service skills to help clients assess, design, and strengthen their ICS/OT security capability and work to continually improve our own assessment methodologies. The successful candidate will possess strong consulting skills, be adept in leading multiple projects under tight deadlines, and possess in-depth domain expertise working with industrial control systems in a relevant industry such as Energy, Oil & Gas, Chemical, Transportation, Water/Wastewater, Telecommunications, or Manufacturing.
- Individual Contributor and Regional Lead to deliver, serve as project and engagement manager, and contribute on global security projects in the industrial controls and operational technology space.
- Work with clients to assess cybersecurity controls appropriate for ICS/OT environments, evolve those architectures to a more defensible posture, and improve the ability to resist, detect, respond to, and contain attacks
- Act as a subject matter expert (SME) on ICS/OT topics for the larger consulting practice
- Identifies and recommends implementation improvements to Mandiant’s business processes, assessment methodologies, and client communication methods
- Evaluates client cybersecurity needs, coordinates designs for solutions, and clearly communicates solutions
- Uses formal project management skills in planning, tracking, and reporting on project progress
- Interface with clients to address concerns, issues or escalations; track and drive to closure any issues that impact the service and its value to clients
- Develop comprehensive and accurate reports and presentations for both technical and executive audiences; effectively communicate assessment findings and strategy to client stakeholders including technical staff, executive leadership, and legal counsel
- Experience with operational technologies such as Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs), Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) software, or Distributed Control Systems (DCS)
- Fundamental understanding of IT and OT network communication protocols (For example TCP/IP, UDP, DNP3, Modbus, IEC 61850, OPC, OPC UA, PROFINET, etc.)
- Familiarity with the key tools used in security event analysis, incident response, computer forensics, malware analysis, penetration testing, or other areas of security operations
- Familiarity with cyber security operations, event monitoring, and SIEM tools
- Familiarity with Unix and Windows operating systems and administrative tools
- Understanding of security controls for common platforms and devices, including Windows, Unix, Linux, PLCs, controllers, and network equipment
- Minimum of three years of managing cyber security projects and engagements
- Minimum of five years of cybersecurity experience
- Professional Engineer (PE) license a plus.
- Global Industrial Cybersecurity Professional (GICSP), Certified SCADA Security Architect (CSSA), or Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Certifications a plus
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Ability to work across multiple time zones supporting projects across the globe.
At Mandiant we are committed to our #OneTeam approach combining diversity, collaboration, and excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Full Telecommute