- Salary: $180000 - $200000
- Citizenship: Us Citizen
- Incentives: Bonus
- Education: Bachelors Degree
- Travel: Travel 25
- Telework: Full Telecommute
- Strategically drive and manage the core Data Security capabilities:
- Data Security Business Consultation
- Data Security Response and Remediation
- Data Security Engineering & Technology Roadmap
- Security Technology Consulting for Data Security
- Insider Risk Management program
- Drive the enterprise-wide Data Security and Data Loss Prevention roadmap, and global programs with a focus on safeguarding protected and sensitive data. Work closely with the business for optimal coverage.
- Define the multi-year strategic plan for Data Security, combining business needs, technology shifts, and security capabilities.
- Assessing and improving data movement telemetry to provide insight into the movement of sensitive information.
- Creation and improvement of data loss monitoring alerting rules, directly and overseeing team actions
- Delivery of the Data Security Response services which examines, documents, and escalates data security alerts to the appropriate internal authority.
- Ownership of the intellectual property focused Insider Risk Manager / Insider Threat program
- Drive a Data Security culture to safeguard organizational data throughout the company. Champion the education and training of stakeholders and end users regarding Data Security expectations and best practices
- Develop dashboards and metrics to track and measure DLP effectiveness. Manage the creation and circulation of progress and status reports to pre-defined stakeholders comprising senior leadership teams and various committees including and up to the Board.
- Drive a team mindset of continuous improvement, seeking to identify coverage, technology, and monitoring gaps.
- Oversee quality assurance oversight of Data security services to ensure our deliverables are highly accurate
- 10+ years of experience in an Information Security position
- 5+ years managing an operational team
- Subject matter expert in Data Loss Prevention technology
- Understanding of cloud-based collaboration technology and the relevant data security requirements
- Experience using data analysis and reporting technologies, leveraged for data security alerting and analysis
- Deep technical expertise in various technologies that store and transfer information (cloud storage, file transfer systems, email, removable media, etc)
- Understanding of regulatory and privacy requirements that affect data security
- Experience with service delivery and quality oversight
- Experience managing a global team for a global customer base
- Experience with creation of high-level reports to summarize detailed information
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to create collaborative relationships with colleagues and influence without authority
- Bachelor’s degree in the areas of Information Technology OR 15+ years of related work experience