- Salary: $75000 - $95000
- Citizenship: Us Citizen
- Incentives: Stock Options
- Education: High School Diploma
- Travel: No Travel
- Telework: Full Telecommute
BlackCloak’s mission is to protect high-profile individuals and corporate executives in their personal lives, mitigating risks to their families, companies, reputation, and finances. We defend our clients’ digital lives from malicious hackers, privacy leaks, and identity theft. If you are passionate about cybersecurity & privacy, then keep reading. This may be your next great opportunity.
As a Security Analyst, you will be reporting to the Director of Security Operations.
You should be the type of person who enjoys having your hands in a little bit of everything and keeping a fast pace. You should be flexible to shifting priorities and the needs of the larger team to accomplish goals. For example, on a typical day, you may work on anything from responding to security alerts to assisting with client related issues.
If you are looking to excel in a fast-growing company to advance your Information Security career, please apply.
What You Will Do
- Respond to cybersecurity alerts, assess the risk and deliver mitigation responses.
- Run network and vulnerability assessment scans of customer infrastructure.
- Communicate vulnerability and threat assessments to customers.
- Participate in the on-call rotation.
- Contribute to the continuous development of the Incident Response Program.
- Deliver remote customer onboardings as needed, configuring BlackCloak’s software solutions for customers.
- Provide post-onboarding support to customers through periodic touchpoints as needed in a timely and professional manner.
- Participate in knowledge transfer sessions, product training and other strategic initiatives as needed.
- Maintain working knowledge of BlackCloak’s solutions, platform features and best practices.
- Support external and internal customer-facing events.
What You Need to be Successful
- 4 year college degree preferred or relevant work experience.
- The ideal candidate will have 2 or more years of experience in an information security/cybersecurity role.
- Industry recognized information security certifications a plus:
- Penetration and vulnerability testing experience is a plus.
- Security analyst experience working in a SOC.
- Technical knowledge of operating systems such as Windows, macOS, iOS, Android, Linux.
- Operate independently and efficiently to manage multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously and successfully.
- Strong communication skills and ability to interface with customers.
Why You Want to Join BlackCloak
BlackCloak is an extremely fast-growing company in an entirely new product category. We have amazing product fit validated by industry awards and an impressive client base of Fortune 500 companies across all industries.
BlackCloak offers a competitive salary, exceptional benefits, and a dynamic work environment.
BlackCloak is headquartered in Orlando, Florida and has a remote workforce throughout the U.S.
Learn More about Us
White Paper: https://bc.blackcloak.io/executive-cybersecurity-whitepaper