HYAS are the experts in adversary infrastructure. We use this specialized knowledge to bring to market unique cybersecurity solutions that help organizations worldwide protect against cyber threats and implement true business resiliency. We offer powerful network security and proactive threat intelligence capabilities to government, non-profit, and private sector organizations around the world. Our partners and clients include household names in financial services, hi-tech, and other sectors which represent the cutting edge in cybersecurity.
About the Team
HYAS Product Management concentrates on delivering innovative products that delight partners and clients while differentiating from the competition. We sit at the crossroads of all major business functions and serve as a conduit of market signals, client preferences, and innovation opportunities into our engineering team. We own the responsibility of ensuring these inputs are transformed into the right products at the right time. And we ensure our internal teams, partners, and clients are fully informed and enabled to leverage the results.
What You’ll Do
HYAS seeks an experienced product manager to join our team and to help us deliver the next generation of HYAS solutions. Qualified candidates should be located in or adjacent to the greater Denver, CO; Austin,TX; and Vancouver, BC areas.
In this position you will:
- Take ownership of a HYAS product line and be accountable for developing expertise on features, value propositions, partner/client needs, and market dynamics
- Drive product evolution in tandem with our channel-focused go-to-market strategy
- Coordinate across departments to prioritize client/market feedback, innovation ideas, and other inputs to define, evolve, and execute on the product roadmap
- Define product requirements and manage requirements backlog
- Partner with engineering and other stakeholders to ensure the right capabilities are built in the right way
- Enable sales and marketing with market insights, product messaging, and training
- Support both pre-sales and post-sales engagements with clients
- Conduct competitive analysis and maintain competitive battle-cards
- Evangelize your products internally and externally, including blogs, webinars, and other content
- Domain experience in network security, DNS security, or related areas
- 3+ years experience in product management shipping SaaS, Cloud, or OnPrem products
- Start-up experience
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field or equivalent experience
- Experience aggregating client, market, competitive, and internal stakeholder feedback
- Experience formulating product strategy and executing on roadmaps for data-intensive B2B products
- Familiarity with partner and channel-focused business strategy is preferred
- Feel comfortable representing the voice of the user and leverage it to read between the lines and drive product innovation
- Self-motivated with an ability to work independently, but also work effectively across teams to coordinate, collaborate, and get stuff done
- Skilled at organizing, multitasking, and prioritizing
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal, and presentation
- Up to 25% travel
Apply now via the direct link at https://hyas.bamboohr.com/careers/120?source=aWQ9Mzg%3D
We’re not fans of mediocrity in any form, and we ask a lot of our team. In return, we provide strong benefits, competitive salary, flexible hours, and generous paid time off.
In accordance with applicable State laws, the compensation indicated in this posting is HYAS’ reasonable estimate of the possible salary range for this role if hired in any of the States where pay range disclosures are required. This information is provided only for those localities. Please note that this role is also open to candidates in all locations throughout the US and Canada and may have a different salary range in some locations.
HYAS is an equal opportunity workplace. We seek applicants of diverse backgrounds and hire without regard to race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, neurodiversity, or any other status protected by law.