- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Full Telecommute
Join us as a Vulnerability Management Data & Automation Consultant on our Vulnerability Management data and Automation team in Ireland to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
We are currently seeking a Vulnerability ManagementData & Automation Consultant to join our Security & Resiliency team, based in Ireland, to lead, design, develop, and oversee vulnerability management data and automation services for the Vulnerability Management Data and Automation team to enable internal customers. This individual contributor role will drive key strategic initiatives focused on creating efficient scalable secure automatous solutions to drive the Vulnerability Management program towards operational excellence.
- Focus on researching, leading, designing, developing, and supporting vulnerability data aggregation and reporting processes, tooling and automation with limited direction.
- Develop and manage ongoing process improvements focusing on automation, accuracy, and timeliness of information
- Document and maintain business architecture, requirements, reporting and analytic solution’s configurations and processes, strategy and roadmap for vulnerability management tooling.
- Develop cross functional team relationships to become trusted point of contact and liaison for automation capabilities, data quality and system integration inquiries.
- Act as vendor liaison and subject matter expert coordinating all issues, capability gaps, and enhancement requests in the product.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- 10+ years’ experience in data modeling/analysis/engineering and data quality assurance or similar field with Bachelor's degree in related field or similar certifications
- 2+ years’ experience within Cyber Security related role or field
- Understanding of Vulnerability Management and Software Development lifecycles.
- Strong expertise in Python, MSSQL, ELT processes and other like scripting.
- Hands on experience with vulnerability and risk scanning and measurement tools - Kenna, Rapid 7 Nexpose, Qualys, Tenable
- Strong expertise with Excel, PowerBI, Splunk, Phantom and other reporting and SOAR solutions
- Advanced skills in building processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata dependency and workload management
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Application closing date: Apply ASAP
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Job ID: R137915