Mandiant Threat Intel Product & Engineering is setting a new standard and changing how organizations can identify and confirm relevant cyber security threats. We develop solutions that enable our customers to know more about their adversaries than anyone else by providing access to a wide array of data and indicators as active threats emerge. We do this by leveraging optimized breach intelligence data, cultivated from the frontlines of cyber security—this includes more than 300 intelligence analysts and researchers in 26 countries and over 200,000 hours responding to breaches, in the last year alone.
Data science infrastructure is a key component that enables data science teams to easily discover, analyze, and consume data from various source and formats, build models and model training pipelines. This role will support data science teams, build data pipelines and data catalogs, and deploy and manage tools like JupyterLab, MLFLow in k8s. The main focus will be to improve current workflows, provide support for adoption of new or improved tooling and simplify integration and discovery for various datasets across the company.
What You Will Do:
- Deploy and maintain tools for data science teams
- Build data processing, data migration and E(T)L pipelines
- Build a dataset catalog and data discovery capabilities
- Improve existing tools in the data science workflow
- Produce and maintain technical documentation.
- Strong experience in cloud infrastructure engineering
- Strong experience in data science team support
- Experience with tools like JupyterLab, Airflow, MLFLow, etc
- Experience with Apache Spark or Apache Flink
- Experience with cloud services and cloud platform landscape (AWS, GCP)
- Experience with one or more programming languages (Java, Python, Go)
- Ability to articulate, verbally and in writing, abstract concepts as well as detailed technical information.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work both independently and with a team.
- Experience with Trino, BigQuery, Dataproc is a plus
- Experience with Hadoop, Hive is a plus
- Familiarity or experience working with or deploying on Kubernetes is a plus.
- Familiarity or experience working with container build and deploy tools (Drone, Argo, Harbor) is a plus.
As a U.S. federal contractor, Mandiant has adopted a COVID-19 Vaccination Policy to comply with our obligations under applicable laws and requirements. This position may be covered under Mandiant’s COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, as required in order to support federal contracts, access company offices and/or attend in-person meetings and work events. If covered under this policy, proof of vaccination against COVID-19 may be required as a condition of hire. At Mandiant we are committed to our #OneTeam approach combining diversity, collaboration, and excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability. Minimum Salary: 102,900.00. Final salary will be determined commensurately with cost of living, experience level, and/or any other legally permissible considerations. Incentive Compensation: Eligibility for annual bonus subject to individual and company performance; eligibility for award of Restricted Stock Units subject to eligibility requirements, approval from Mandiant’s Compensation Committee, and vesting terms. Benefits: Whether you are just starting your career, reaching a milestone, or gearing up for retirement, we offer plans and programs to keep you happy and healthy at any stage of life. We regularly evaluate our options to make sure they’ve got everything you need. Part of what makes Mandiant great is our diverse team, and we’ve made it our priority to provide benefits that support you on your individual journey at work and at home. Mandiant subsidized benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability Insurance. Subject to eligibility requirements, Mandiant also offers the ability to participate in 401(k), Flexible Spending Accounts, Health Savings Accounts, Dependent Care Spending Accounts, and Employee Stock Purchase Program. Mandiant also provides Paid Time Off, Flexible Paid Sick Time, and Paid Holidays.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Full Telecommute