Reports to: Director, Security
Location: Atlanta, GA
Cardlytics is looking for a Senior Security Engineer to join our Global Information Security team. You will be responsible for helping protect Cardlytics by developing and executing innovative security controls, defenses and countermeasures designed to help protect against internal and external threats. Candidates should possess a diverse set of skills including but not limited to network security, cloud security, risk assessments, vulnerability management, incident detection and response and providing guidance about security best practices.
As a Senior Security Engineer, you will:
- Lead and/or participate in security initiatives for the organization.
- Architect comprehensive and effective information security tools, processes, and procedures to secure the Cardlytics computing environment including IDS/IPS, WAF’s, SIEM, EDR, MFA, DLP and cloud security tools.
- Routinely conduct security risk assessments on networks and systems and make recommendations that will improve security and avoid negative impact on the business caused by theft, destruction, alteration, or denial of access to information and systems.
- Evaluate new security technologies, best practices, and provide recommendations for adoption.
- Stay abreast of new threats and vulnerabilities and help disseminate the appropriate communication of related information internally and externally.
- Research attempted or successful efforts to compromise systems, determine root cause and impact, and design countermeasures.
- Create and update documentation, mentor security team members and share knowledge and skills for the betterment of the team.
- At least 3+ years of information security experience.
- Strong experience in designing and maintaining defense in depth strategies for AWS services such as VPC’s, EC2, S3, RDS, ELB, Route 53 and Transit Gateway.
- Knowledge of and ability to support Cyber security and compliance frameworks.
- Detailed understanding of attack vectors, current threats, and remediation strategies available for public cloud space; experience with computer forensics practices and procedures, basic investigations, and evidence handling.
- Ability to successfully lead and/or support efforts in a highly collaborative environment with fellow Security team members and cross-functionally with Engineering, CorpIT and Compliance.
- One or more related security certifications (CISSP, GIAC, CEH, CCSP or other related).
- Desired experience with any of the following: Tanium, Sentinel One, Rapid7, Veracode, Blackduck, Vectra or Extrahop
- Someone who wants to work in a fast paced, highly collaborative environment where you are truly valued and supported in your career goals.
- Recognized for your ability to perform at an expert level.
- An excellent communicator (written and oral) with strong interpersonal skills.
- $1,000 annual Lifestyle Spending Account - Company funded account that can be used for physical, emotional, and financial wellness!
- Flexible PTO
- Healthcare benefits that go into effect day one
- Employer funded Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Competitive compensation
- Equity grants for all employees
- Up to $5,250 annually for educational assistance and student debt repayment
- $250 initial home office stipend + $900 annually for communication ($75/month)
- 401k company match (50% of contributions up to 5% of earnings)
- Programs for spot bonuses, referral bonuses, anniversary milestones, mentoring, top performer development, and more!
At Cardlytics (NASDAQ: CDLX), we created an industry…but we are just getting started. From idea inception at a kitchen table in Atlanta to now publicly traded on NASDAQ with offices around the world, we are proud of the work we've accomplished and are looking for more smart and creative minds to join us on our mission.
By using data for good, we connect brands with real people through their banks' digital channels (think: online and mobile apps). And when we make these connections, everyone wins - brands drive more sales, banks drive more loyalty, and people receive more cash back. It's that simple.
So how exactly does it work? Through our partnerships with financial services companies like Chase, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, and Venmo, we have insights into one out of every two card swipes in the U.S. This equates to roughly $3.1 trillion in annual purchase spend from more than 161 million bank customers.
Respecting this complete view of the consumer, we can create mutually beneficial relationships between those consumers and their favorite brands and financial services partners. These are relationships that otherwise would not have happened without our help. It's our advanced targeting that drives advertising performance - because performance matters, and it's our superpower.
Are you ready to become a shareholder and join a team filled with creatives and data scientists, consultants, and artists, to help redefine marketing?
We are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion, and leveraging our unique perspectives to grow our company to new heights, while ensuring Cardlytics is a great place where great people want to be.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided