Ready to make an impact? Arctic Wolf is seeking a Product Marketing Manager (S2) to join our pack.
Arctic Wolf, fresh off its unicorn valuation, is the leader in security operations in an exciting and fast-growing industry—cybersecurity. How fast are we growing? Well, Arctic Wolf was highly ranked in the Deloitte Fast Technology 500 for North America in both 2019 (#25) and 2020 (#104)! We have doubled headcount, customers, and revenue for five years running.
We are also cultivating a collaborative and productive work environment that welcomes a diversity of backgrounds and ideas to make our teams even stronger. In fact, we are recognized as one of the 2020 Best Places to Work (bizjournals.com).
As we believe in corporate responsibility, Arctic Wolf offices around the world participate in volunteer programs throughout their communities. We’ve also earned distinction from TravelWise for our efforts in promoting sustainable transportation.
About the Role:
Arctic Wolf® is the market leader in security operations. We help companies end cyber risk by providing security operations as a concierge service. We are a fast-growing late-stage start-up. The Product Marketing Manager for Security Services (S2) will focus on messaging and positioning for Arctic Wolf’s unique Security Journey methodology, and our Triage and Concierge security teams. This position will ensure that Artic Wolf’s S2 capabilities are effectively leveraged by the marketing, sales and product teams and our channel partners. The ideal candidate will have a very good appreciation of the cybersecurity market, and strong communications skills.
The Product Marketing Manager for Security Services is new. This successful candidate will be key in defining, building and operationalizing how we position and message around S2 and how effectively we use this in our GTM plans.
- Subject matter understanding and Product Marketing leadership of the key S2 capabilities: Security Journey, Triage and Concierge Security Team
- Market understanding: deliver key insights with respect to market forecasts, technology trends, and market segmentation as they pertain to S2.
- Customer insights: develop programs to help track and monitor the value of S2 to our customer base and track win/loss analysis on AW deals to understand impact.
- New customer acquisition: coordinating with AW’s Market Demand team to define and refine the Buyer Journey and ensure that S2’s continued to be a positioned as an effective USP and compelling reason to buy.
- Competitor Intelligence: for key focused competitors work alongside the CI function to ensure we have line of sight and perspective on competitors and their respective S2 related organizational changes, acquisitions, investments, product introductions and promotion etc
- Pricing and packaging: determine appropriate pricing and packaging strategies to ensure AW competitiveness in the market.
- Sales enablement: create and deliver content to drive hew-hire training, QBRs and Sales Kick-offs etc.
- Attend and participate in industry events gathering market insights and information that will help our sales efforts .
- Act as a knowledge base for S2 offerings and point of contact to sales teams to provide market intelligence and insights that may assist them in specific negotiations and deals.
Skills and Requirements:
- 5+ years experience in Product Marketing
- 5+ years experience in Cybersecurity, preferably in Saas, Operations, or Services
- Excellent understanding of the cybersecurity market
- Detail oriented, well organized, efficient with time management
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- Ability and familiarity in working collaboratively with S2, sales and product teams
- Flexible and able to shift strategies and tactics when required
- Drive process rigor and scale and expands processes to address strategic complexities
- Fast learner, able to understand new technologies and process changes
- Solid technical literacy
- Proven experience working with cross-functional, multi-phase and complex project management
- Demonstrated experience in presenting to executive teams and sales, marketing and product audiences.
- Conducts duties and responsibilities in accordance with AWN’s Information Security policies, standards, processes and controls to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of AWN business information.
- Background checks are required for this position.
At Arctic Wolf, we recognize that success comes from delighting our customers. We believe in being lean – in constantly building, measuring, and learning in all aspects of our business. We truly value people. All wolves are welcome to join the Arctic Wolf pack, with compelling compensation packages, benefits, and equity for employees.
Arctic Wolf is focused on building a workforce that is diverse and inclusive. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet all of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply. We review all applications.
Arctic Wolf is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.
Arctic Wolf is committed to fostering a welcoming, accessible, respectful and inclusive environment ensuring equal access and participation for people with disabilities. As such, we strive to make our entire employee experience as accessible as possible and provide accommodations as required for employees with disabilities and/or other specific needs where possible. Please let us know if you require any accommodations by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided