About Security Bank
We are the Philippines' largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years, including Philippines' Top Employer, named by Statistica, and Best Bank for Diversity and Inclusion, awarded by Asiamoney.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300+ branches nationwide, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
About the role:
As an Application Security Test Manager, you will be responsible on managing the IS Application Security Testing Department. Primarily responsible for ensuring that Static Application Security Testing or Secure Code Assessment is conducted on regular basis and ensure that SLAs are meet
How you'll contribute:
- Manages, Leads, trains, and manages IS Application Security Test Managers and Lead
- Oversees and directs the day-to-day activities of key staff working to identify and safeguard the organization’s IT assets from technology security threats, weaknesses, and exploits
- Allocates IS Application Security Testing resources to ensure that projects are delivering secure based on the agreed security needs.
- Oversight, planning and execution of any required SAST/Secure Code vulnerability audits or related investigations
- Oversees and ensures SAST or Secure Code activities are performed according to the approved policy, guidelines, and standards
- Reviews and approves the reports submitted by key staff under the department
What we’re looking for
- High degree of organizational & analytical skills.
- Flexible and capable of taking multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines
- Self-motivated and result-oriented, driving projects to meet the designated schedule
- Excellent interpersonal communication & presentation skills.
- Proficient in both oral & written communication.
- Knowledge on IT Operations, IT Network/Infrastructure, Information Security, Business Continuity Management, Vulnerability Management, Risk Management.
- Experience with various operating systems including Windows, Linux and Unix
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided