Be Challenged and Make a Difference
In a world of technology, people make the difference. We believe if we invest in great people, then great things will happen. At AnaVation, we provide unmatched value to our customers and employees through innovative solutions and an engaging culture.
Description of Task to be Performed:
AnaVation is seeking an IT Security Policy Analyst/Risk Assessor for our mission critical customer in Washington, DC. You will work as part of a fantastic team providing security compliance expertise on a high priority project.
Daily duties include, but are not limited to:
· Performing risk assessments for government systems, to include cloud-based systems.
· Performing security control assessments to include collecting supporting artifacts/evidence and interviewing system owner/owner representatives.
· Having an in-depth knowledge of the Risk Management Framework (RMF).
· Maintaining and tracking system POA&Ms.
· Conducting vulnerability management and analysis.
· Reviewing and analyzing government policy.
· Taking ownership on various projects and efforts related to the items highlighted above.
· Improving on processes and procedures and making recommendations to improve the security posture of the agency's IT systems and applications.
This position is currently hybrid (2 days per week on site at the customer location in DC) but is subject to change at the customer’s direction.
· Generous cost sharing for medical insurance for the employee and dependents
· 100% company paid dental insurance for employees and dependents
· 100% company paid long-term and short term disability insurance
· 100% company paid vision insurance for employees and dependents
· 401k plan with generous match and 100% immediate vesting
· Competitive Pay
· Generous paid leave and holiday package
· Tuition and training reimbursement
· Life and AD&D Insurance
AnaVation is the leader in solving the most complex technical challenges for collection and processing in the U.S. Federal Intelligence Community. We are a US owned company headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia. We deliver groundbreaking research with advanced software and systems engineering that provides an information advantage to contribute to the mission and operational success of our customers. We offer complex challenges, a top-notch work environment, and a world-class, collaborative team.
If you want to grow your career and make a difference while doing it, AnaVation is the perfect fit for you!
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided