Who is Blueprint?
We are a technology solutions firm headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, with a strong presence across the United States. Unified by a shared passion for solving complicated problems, our people are our greatest asset. We use technology as a tool to bridge the gap between strategy and execution, powered by the knowledge, skills, and the expertise of our teams, who all have unique perspectives and years of experience across multiple industries. We’re bold, smart, agile, and fun.
What does Blueprint do?
Blueprint helps organizations unlock value from existing assets by leveraging cutting-edge technology to create additional revenue streams and new lines of business. We connect strategy, business solutions, products, and services to transform and grow companies.
At Blueprint, we believe in the power of possibility and are passionate about bringing it to life. Whether you join our bustling product division, our multifaceted services team or you want to grow your career in human resources, your ability to make an impact is amplified when you join one of our teams. You’ll focus on solving unique business problems while gaining hands-on experience with the world’s best technology. We believe in unique perspectives and build teams of people with diverse skillsets and backgrounds. At Blueprint, you’ll have the opportunity to work with multiple clients and teams, such as data science and product development, all while learning, growing, and developing new solutions. We guarantee you won’t find a better place to work and thrive than at Blueprint.
What will I be doing?
Blueprint is looking for an O365 Security Engineer Specialist to join us as we build cutting-edge technology solutions! You will be responsible for the technical aspects of onboarding customers and partners which includes providing proactive guidance and remediation assistance. This position will drive the technical execution and provide automation improvements to maintain customer and partner satisfaction throughout all the phases of their project. This position delivers the customer On-Boarding Experience for services while utilizing the company's IP and assets across partners, services engineering and support teams, the field sales organizations and business groups.
- Execute, manage, and lead customers & partners through the onboarding process by providing remote mentorship and following standard methodologies.
- Utilize demonstrated technical ability and leadership to assist with resolution of issues and removing any adoption blockers.
- Assist customers and partners with configuration of onboarding tools and processes.
- Analyze, develop, and communicate key onboarding process and technology improvement feedback for the development/engineering teams to improve the entire deployment cycle.
- Develop, foster, and maintain effective working relationships with various groups within the organization including engineering, account teams, enterprise services\support, and partner teams to deliver key business metrics.
- Make quick, accurate decisions without supervision.
- Constant verbal and email communication with others (co-workers, supervisors, vendors, client, customers etc.) to exchange information.
- Works professionally in alignment with the organization’s code of conduct.
- Windows Server administrative experience, including one or more of the following: Windows Server 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2.
- Microsoft Exchange Server experience, including one or more of the following: Exchange 2010, 2013, 2016. And Exchange specific experience should include an understanding of mail transport protocols (POP/IMAP/SMTP), DNS records (CNAME, MX, SPF), Message Tracing, Malware/Spam Filtering, and networking fundamentals.
- Working experience administering mobile devices on at least one of these platforms: Android, iOS, Blackberry, or Windows Mobile. Experience with at least one of these MDM platforms is preferred: AirWatch, Intune, Mobile Iron.
- Demonstrable experience configuring mail clients (Outlook Desktop, mobile clients) and trouble-shooting connectivity.
- Ability to trouble-shoot technical issues up through tier 2.
- Comfortable gathering feedback and willing to invest time and effort to continually improve and grow customer trust.
- Hands-on experience with Active Directory, DNS, Group Policy, PowerShell. ADFS and Identity experience is a plus.
- Windows Desktop OS experience: Windows 7, 8.1, and/or Windows 10. Knowledge of Microsoft Office 2013 or 2016 is also preferred.
- Working experience with Retention Labels and Policies, Records Management, and Deletion Policies.
- Hand-on experience with Communication Compliance, Insider Risk Management, and Advanced eDiscovery.
- Confident in providing remote guidance on data classification and sensitive information types.
- Working experience with creating and applying sensitivity labels, unified labeling, and trainable classifiers.
- Able to educate customers on knowing their data with content explorer and activity explorer.
- Familiar with publishing labels using policies (manual and automatic).
- Skilled in creating data loss prevention (DLP) policies for Microsoft Teams chats and channels.
- Able to create Endpoint DLP policies for Windows 10 devices.
Blueprint Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Pay ranges vary based on multiple factors including, without limitation, skill sets, education, responsibilities, experience, and geographical market. The pay range for this position reflects geographic based ranges for Washington state: $66,600 to $83,600 USD/annually. The salary/wage and job title for this opening will be based on the selected candidate’s qualifications and experience and may be outside this range.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Blueprint Technologies, LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, age, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, orientation, veteran/military status, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital, or familial status, genetic information, citizenship, or any other status protected by law.
If you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation to complete the application process, please reach out to: email@example.com
Blueprint believe in the importance of a healthy and happy team, which is why our comprehensive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401k program
- Competitive PTO offerings
- Parental Leave
- Opportunities for professional growth and development
FLSA - Job Classification: Exempt - Salary, Full Time Position
Location: Las Colinas, Texas | Charlotte, North Carolina | Atlanta, Georgia
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided